I drove in an SRT4. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on I drove in an SRT4. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by 2001S4 What did you drive before your WRX? Was it AWD? If you are concerned with safety, ...

Originally posted by 2001S4
    What did you drive before your WRX? Was it AWD? If you are concerned with safety, fo buy a Volvo.
    Actually Albert, the Impreza was rated slightly higher in the Highwaysaftey.org test.
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by JTREX
    Actually Albert, the Impreza was rated slightly higher in the Highwaysaftey.org test.
    Albert?

Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    I have nothing more to say, its a waste of my time and I am sure it is a waste of yours.

-joe
    You already said that

The first time I was speaking directly to you, the second time I was speaking to the thread and its participants in general. I was trying to be cool about the whole argument, no need to be an a$$.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok guys! Calm down. No point arguing about the SRT-4.

We all know the WRX is the better car.
    2010 SSM STI

Originally posted by boosted 4
    You took what I said out of context. Re-read the above and try to come back with a better response.

I don't need to try, my lovely friend, nor did I misunderstand.
    You seem to watch too many commercials.

Wow, another thread bites the dust in here. Amazing, huh?

The SRT4 is a formidable pocket rocket <-- truly the modern definition of the word if you ask me.

It's the re-incarnation of the 2.2l turbo 4 Dodges of yore (Shelby Charger, Omni GLH-II, etc.) and you can bet these things are going to be flyin' soon.

Wow.

P.S. I love my WRX and wouldn't sell it to get a SRT4.
    P.P.S. Unlike some of the other posters I DO care what's said - so don't be jerks okay? Is it that hard to get along?
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    The first time I was speaking directly to you, the second time I was speaking to the thread and its participants in general. I was trying to be cool about the whole argument, no need to be an a$$.

-joe
    All I said is you said that already. Being an a$$? Please.

I Support ClubWRX
    Guys, let's keep it about the cars. I really only like seeing comments like:

WRX R0x0rZ

SRT-4 SuX0rz

2010 SSM STI

Arrow Safety?

Yes, the impreza is a safer car then the srt-4, but anyone who is interested in buying a WRX is not likely buying one because it is "Safe", i highly doubt that anyone even looked at crash tests for the wrx.
    sliver 03' RX

you guys are taking this website the way of nabisco...one car comes close or tops the wrx and everyone has to get defensive.

car looks good smaller rear wing and all wheel drive and it would probably get me into serious re-consideration of what I drive (minus the safety )

well where is the front license plate supposed to go

i cant see any place in the pictures
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by cyrilgrey
    I don't need to try, my lovely friend, nor did I misunderstand.
    You seem to watch too many commercials.
    Dude, no need to get bent out of shape. I actually don't watch much television at all except for a few things, one being the WRC You're probably an alright guy just keep your ASSUMPTIONS to a minimum.

Like I said earlier, the production WRX IS built with safety in mind just like the rally versions. The production WRX's and STI's are raced though out the world with mechanical changes, of course. They aren't all WRC
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234