I don't know what to title this thread... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I don't know what to title this thread... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ever driven a stock elantra....or accent...yeah enough said i have more acceleration going 130 then those things do in first ...

ever driven a stock elantra....or accent...yeah enough said i have more acceleration going 130 then those things do in first gear all the way through the powerband. BS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

HYUNDAI SUCKS ARSE!!! 'nuff said
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

if hyundai sucks so bad then how can you explain that guy on the hyundai forum who beat a nsx?

On his sport bike that is I have no idea why he is bragging about it even his fellow members are flameing him.
    Alex

i feel like i wanna slap those ricey boys

Originally posted by afpdl
    if hyundai sucks so bad then how can you explain that guy on the hyundai forum who beat a nsx?
    where was this? I didn't read that one. please send me a link. I think he's just a freak of nature! <shrugs>
    what I was saying was out of the box there isn't a Hyundai that REALLY IS JAZZY, SPICY, or FAST! with money, sure.

On his sport bike that is I have no idea why he is bragging about it even his fellow members are flameing him.
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!

Originally posted by chobits
    i feel like i wanna slap those ricey boys
    Chobits, nah...let em go. we can just point and laugh at them when they come back with threads like 'i dropped my tranny' or 'I was stupid and threw my car into a showroom'
    not THAT'LL be funny!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!

LOL Wrxlude...look at the bottom of the post about the Hyundai beating the NSX, you missed the guys point

You even quoted it and must have missed it, lol
    - Ryan
    -- 2000 GTI 1.8T
    --- APR Stock/93 Oct Chip, Custom Magnaflow 2.5" Cat-back, Forge 006 DV, Velocity CAI, Autotech SS, Exterior mods
    ---- But still quite a sleeper

"Light goes, and I DESTROY her!!! I went from 0-70 "
    zero to 70 huh? so thats what, like a 40 min race?

EDIT: ha, sorry found another awesome quote for you guys

And yes, I have beatned a Z3 coupe in the twisties. I had 195/60/14 race tires and beyond that, a basdicly stock car(stock suspension, 90 hp and 95 ft lbs at the wheels). His car was stock accept for exhaust.
    Last edited by CKxx; 03-03-2003 at 01:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.