Jediwagon Vs. Lotus - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Jediwagon Vs. Lotus within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by aaronwillen i didnt even know they had dealers in the us...ive never seen a lotus in real ...

Originally posted by aaronwillen
    i didnt even know they had dealers in the us...ive never seen a lotus in real life!
    My neighbor has one, but he keeps it at his other house. They're nice from what I've seen, but if I was gonna spend that kind of money on a car I would rather get something else.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lotus claims they will hit 60 in 4.4secs. 350 hp 295tq. Im sure the thing could pull like a monster. A twin turbo v8- probably underrated at those numbers. Or running very conservativly were the first two things that came to my mind.

Jared

I saw a guy driving the V8 TT one once and i looked at him funny i guess...casue he downshifted (were already going 45 mind you) and then did a friggin burnout. going the speed limit...then laying down two blacks stripes. think about it....im still amazed.

Hmm, guess the dude wasn't really on it then- sure sounded that way, but there's no way my wagon is burning the tires at 45

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12