wrx vs 2001 maxima se

This is a discussion on wrx vs 2001 maxima se within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; this kid thinks his maxima with the pretty neon lights on it will whip my cars ass. He says that ...

wrx vs 2001 maxima se

this kid thinks his maxima with the pretty neon lights on it will whip my cars ass. He says that he has beat the rsx type s and he will beat me because the rsx kills my car. i laughed.
    well race soon
    02' platinum silver WRX
    Injen Intake
    Stratmosphere BOV
    Samco Intercooler Hoses

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Give it to him full force. Beat him. And laugh at him again

The max is nice, but for the money.....wrx all the way! They are a little too heavy for my taste. A friend bought a 2001 SE- he later traded it in for a wrx wagon I drove it and thought- hmm nice leather, but too costly! The new Altima's pretty sweet, too

How is the 2001 SE costly? they are in about the same price range as the wrx.

Last time I checked, the sticker price on a mildly optioned Max was in the high 20's, but they can't give 'em away so there are plenty of deals to be had. I had a 97 SE, and the price really hasn't gone up in 5 years, in spite of the engine upgrades.