funny little stiry
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on funny little stiry within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Since I am getting a WRX within the month I have been telling my father, who has a 98 Z28, ...

funny little stiry

Since I am getting a WRX within the month I have been telling my father, who has a 98 Z28, about the WRX. I have been leaving out the performance aspect of it though since he wanted me to get a less performance oriented car this time.

So today on his way home from work a silver WRX pulls up to him at a red light and revs so he gets ready thinking no problem and gets pulled by 1.5 to 2 cars up to 50mph when he pulled past him. Needless to say he came in the door laughin saying "looks like you are about to get one hell of a sleeper" and I said yap "we gonna run once I do my things to it" and he just laughed, and said sure but dont beat me too bad. Gotta love that my father and his V8 are scared of my soon to be car.

BTW I drive an Impala ss currently

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Impala SS Nice but not as fast as your WRX is gonna be! In my GA ive smashed a few Imp. SS's

what do you have done to your grandam? I have never come close to loosing to a GA, actually I have beat almost all of the Grand prix GTP's that I have raced....But ya The wrx is definately going to be faster atleast on the low end, my top end speed is pretty good, tops out at 153mph
    95 Impala SS......but soon to be WRX

http://www.n-body.net/registry/black99gt/

I run CONSISTANT times of 15.2 so thats not a track time or modifed time at all... all street trim.

Based on car-stats.com you should be running """"1995 Chevrolet Impala SS 7 15.4 """ unmodified. So if you had mods.. it sure be would a drivers race hehe

Well I took my car to the Texas Motorplex in Ennis and ran a 14.8@92.7 with just a cold air and flowmaster mufflers. In the 1/8 I run aound a 9.4-9.6 very inconsistent with a best of 9.3. my biggest slow down is that I have never gotten better than a 2.2 60ft. Its very hard to get 4800lbs off the line, but from a 20 or 65 punch its a killer.
    95 Impala SS......but soon to be WRX

Originally posted by black99gt
    Impala SS Nice but not as fast as your WRX is gonna be! In my GA ive smashed a few Imp. SS's
    Oh well arent you special

j/k I also own a grand am gt but its too slow for me so I'm getting a rex pretty soon
    2003 WRX this summer
    GregFarz3@excite.com
    http://community.webshots.com/user/gregfarz78

Like free MP3's? Join my club, mention clubwrx.net
    Audiophilez

Originally posted by GregFarz78

Oh well arent you special

j/k I also own a grand am gt but its too slow for me so I'm getting a rex pretty soon
    It is Greg! The kind of audio! Hey guys... i think i talked him into the WRX, well maybe

Originally posted by black99gt
    It is Greg! The kind of audio! Hey guys... i think i talked him into the WRX, well maybe
    I think thats the other way around I talked YOU into one...yea we need a car audio section around here thats my speciality
    2003 WRX this summer
    GregFarz3@excite.com
    http://community.webshots.com/user/gregfarz78

Like free MP3's? Join my club, mention clubwrx.net
    Audiophilez

Originally posted by GregFarz78

I think thats the other way around I talked YOU into one...yea we need a car audio section around here thats my speciality
    I was really thinking of one before i got my WRX, but i knew it was too good to be true, and i didnt have a pay raise like i do now.. muahahhaa. And YES with the help of Greg, and my job, im getting a WRX I wish i would have saved and got one from the start now i would have had AT LEAST 3K into mods already

Im a college student, that makes good money, pays his bills, and have cash left to blow LOL!! I only think like this rite now because I CAN.... spend money because i live at home in the summer, and spend Less because of rent and college during the other months

good shiznit... YES we need a car audio section!!! Plat.. where are you on this Hey Greg: PlatinumWRX is the clubwrx.net post ***** just we like are on our websight, he is a mod as well, he is pretty cool you'll get to know him pretty good on here.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.