Drove the Srt-4 - Page 7
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on Drove the Srt-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My gawd, I was ready to say something about another SRT-4 thread, then I realized the thing is over a ...

My gawd, I was ready to say something about another SRT-4 thread, then I realized the thing is over a year old, tehe.

-B
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No doubt the SRT is a great buy and offers alot of bang for the buck but so does a Camaro. In the end I want something a little more refined thats more reliable even if it is a little slower in the 1/4.

I drove one as well, ahhh... they where ok, but where POS's, they seem like they r cheaply built, i am not a huge fan. To each his own, and by the way some of u guys have some pretty one sided views abouyt ur precious WRX's.... everyone knows vettes r the best Oh yeah i can't drive manual worth ****, so i did not have a trully acurate idea of how fast it was....

Wow who would of thought that somebody would still post after what we all said. I still stick with what I said and now I can prove I'm better seeing as I've raced them stock and modded.
    03 Blk WRX
    COBB Stg 2

60' 1.800
    1/4 13.4 @ 100mph (Before Cobb)

ive never heard so many ignorent ppl in my life. YOu dont know jack **** about the car, but then you go and knock it? guys GROW UP, do we put your cars down, heck when i see a good car i respect it. I thought this board was better then this.

Danny
    04 SRT-4

244whp/282trq (Stock)

You need to reread the post because alot of people respect it. So shut the **** up! I have 3 friends who own them, so chill the **** out!!!!!

Originally posted by Turbolag87
    ive never heard so many ignorent ppl in my life. YOu dont know jack **** about the car, but then you go and knock it? guys GROW UP, do we put your cars down, heck when i see a good car i respect it. I thought this board was better then this.

Danny

Originally posted by KnightWRXRider
    You need to reread the post because alot of people respect it. So shut the **** up! I have 3 friends who own them, so chill the **** out!!!!!

I am relaxed, and i did READ all of the posts and some of them make me sick to my stomach, not all, but most of them. You guys enjoy putting other cars down because its not a rex? come on now

Danny
    04 SRT-4

244whp/282trq (Stock)

It's a pretty nice car, lots of power. I salute Dodge for their efforts. However, it is still front wheel drive, and therefore cannot be considered a sports car by any means. My car has 4 doors, it's not a sports car either. It is a sports sedan. I did see a concept SRT-4 that was really cool. Dodge replaced about 3/4 of the body panels with carbon fiber and saved 500 lbs! That's a great power to weight ratio. Not to mention improved braking.

You like your car. Thats great. But maybe this forum isn't where you should be... naturually what you have you always think is the best, can you blame people for liking their WRXs on CLUBWRX.net??

Also, KnightWRXrider, how can you tell someone to chill out when your flying off the handle?
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

First I'm gonna apologize for flipping off the handle, I was drunk last night, bad idea going online when you drink. But honestly I've heard the same stuff over from SRTforums and I've had SRT guys talk smack to me quite a bit. Like I said I have very good friends who own SRT4s and they are definately nice cars. I respect all quick cars, please just don't go make a blanket statement, people are allowed their opinions.

I am relaxed, and i did READ all of the posts and some of them make me sick to my stomach, not all, but most of them. You guys enjoy putting other cars down because its not a rex? come on now

Danny

Originally posted by KnightWRXRider
    First I'm gonna apologize for flipping off the handle, I was drunk last night, bad idea going online when you drink. But honestly I've heard the same stuff over from SRTforums and I've had SRT guys talk smack to me quite a bit. Like I said I have very good friends who own SRT4s and they are definately nice cars. I respect all quick cars, please just don't go make a blanket statement, people are allowed their opinions.

PPL in the SRT forum always talk good about the rex's. We are very open minded and when the closed minded ppl come and trash we simply warn them and tell him to show some respect. You are not going to see me bash someone with a z06 because his car is a Chevy and it cost 4x more then my car. When respect is due, its DUE.

Danny
    04 SRT-4

244whp/282trq (Stock)

There is a lot of people that respect SRTs here so no need to get upset. Some people don't and not much you can do about that.

PPL in the SRT forum always talk good about the rex's. We are very open minded and when the closed minded ppl come and trash we simply warn them and tell him to show some respect. You are not going to see me bash someone with a z06 because his car is a Chevy and it cost 4x more then my car. When respect is due, its DUE.

Danny

im not upset,

Danny
    04 SRT-4

244whp/282trq (Stock)

you people need lives

Registered User persianpunisher's Avatar
    Originally posted by JimmyNY
    I-club anyone?

There is nothing wrong with Dodge. Dodge has a MUCH better history in racing than Subaru.

Why do you make posts like this? People go on about their 1/4 mile times, and things like that... and then when a cheaper, faster car comes along... people like you get all defensive. Its just a car.
    Ya, but quality my friend is a very big factor. I got my WRX for $21K BRAND NEW 04, and every person I met with an WRT--4 says "I paid 5K less than you, and I have the faster car!" I tell them that I paid only $1500 more than they, and my car doesnt feel like a toy". I too was tempted by an SRT-4, but I live in Utah and need a car with AWD, plus Japanese manufacturing is Superior to American manufacturing( sad but true). American cars just havent kicked it up a notch to compete with the Japanese and even the Europeans.

I Support ClubWRX
    Uh uh no way. Not on my shift.

2010 SSM STI

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.