WRX vs MAZDA 6 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs MAZDA 6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I also test drove a Mazda 6 (auto though) before I got my WRX. The power delivery is slow, however ...

I also test drove a Mazda 6 (auto though) before I got my WRX. The power delivery is slow, however the engine did sound nice. Handling-wise, it doesn't feel like a front-wheel drive car at all. The dealer was nice enough to let me test the handling to its limits . The car felt very solid through tight turns, and I even took a left turn doing like 40 with puddles of water..thats when the traction light came on =)..There are problems though..seats werent all that, power delivery not fast enough..also first year model..they'll have 2 work out the kinks and the quirks.
    Bottomline..will it touch a WRX in terms of handling, power, braking, traction(awd)? In my opinion- no, the WRX is way to angry of a beast to compare wit...=)
    WHooOOSH

~ 555 ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    I always wondered how it would compare to the REX. Now I know.

Zoom Zoom go Boom Boom.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

A STOCK manual mazda6 traps at the SAME speed the STOCK manual wrx does. If you're going to go from a stop, then you'll kill the 6 no probs. If you go from a roll...it might be different story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12