My WRX vs. Integra (what is it with Integra drivers?) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My WRX vs. Integra (what is it with Integra drivers?) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by WRX44 shut down at around 70mph as I was in a 45mph area.......will youth never learn? Uh ...

I Support ClubWRX

Re: My WRX vs. Integra (what is it with Integra drivers?)

Originally posted by WRX44
    shut down at around 70mph as I was in a 45mph area.......will youth never learn?

Uh huh...yes.. Hmm....

2010 SSM STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by smokey
    This is a strange thread. I mean, you implied that no one wants to race you but Integra's. So, the question is, do you like to race? If not, then you shouldn't...but if you do, then you should be happy that someone challenges you.
    I think I understand how he feels. The town I live in has a Chevy plant in it, so I get every punk in a bright yellow Chevy Cavalier wanting to race. It's not that I don't enjoy occasionally stomping their guts out, but 1) I don't want to put that much wear and tear on my car for a foregone conclusion, and 2) I wish there were more comparables in town like 350Z, S2000, etc.

Oh well, I'm moving to Minneapolis in 2 months. Maybe that will prove a happier hunting ground.

Okay I hear you guys on all this. There are three gs-r's in town. All with minimal mods(I/H/E). One wants to run me but I'm not willing too. Not worth my gas or the strain on my tranny.
    Dom
    03 Platinum Silver WRX

Haha....how quick we are to forget. The Integra is a great car guys. It was on Car & Drivers 10 best list for something like 5 years!! (Someone correct me if I'm wrong). Lets just see if the WRX will do that. It definitely was one of the king of imports a few years ago. Maybe some drivers just haven't caught on that times have changed and the bar has been raised.

ps- I used to drive an Integra. I've caught on obviously.

Honda's aren't even worthy of your time and your gas...
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Originally posted by smokey
    Honda's aren't even worthy of your time and your gas...
    say that to the 1800lb b16 civic.....if you got money all cars can be made fast..hell I saw a Oldsmobile Aurora with a stroked 383 LT1 in it...RWD too..fast as a Mofo.

I used to own a Si but wised up and bought my WRX. To me it was worth the money.
    Dom
    03 Platinum Silver WRX

As a former Teg owner I respect em, nothing like one with a built suspension. CARVE turns they will.....

Great mileage, bomb-proof engine(unless ya lose oil pressure), decent looks, and reliable as all get out. My old Teg would stomp on the Rex(not stock v/s stock btw) handling wise. I had adjustible struts, better anti-sways and some gum-ball tires, brembo brake upgrade...etc. On a curvy road is was bliss, on long straight bits, underwhelming at best. My Rex will hit speeds that the teg only dreamed about, and with a *few* suspension mods I'm sure it'll equal or surpass the teg's carving abilities.

In it's day an Integra was something to crow about, now its a great car, but recent offerings from Subaru/Dodge/Mitsu have surpassed it, in many ways. I kinda miss the old gal, she whisked me to many a place with nary a problem. Ahhh what am I saying? I love AWD/turbo/wagon....
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Well said, Brembo! Sadly, I think it's time for me to move on to a better car (WRX), but I'd love to keep my 'Teg for fun. It's hard to match it in handling - although even a stock WRX has a more "stable" feel to it, IMO. AWD and turbo is everything to me at this point. I want an '04 Rex!!!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Originally posted by mattyp
    say that to the 1800lb b16 civic.....if you got money all cars can be made fast..hell I saw a Oldsmobile Aurora with a stroked 383 LT1 in it...RWD too..fast as a Mofo.
    Obviously, you didn't read my signature

I was joking.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.