my wrx vs stealth rt - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on my wrx vs stealth rt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my brother broke torque in the wrx. the guy in the rt reved up to 5500 and dropped it....

my brother broke torque in the wrx. the guy in the rt reved up to 5500 and dropped it.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There's a local VR4 here that the first mod he did was exhaust - a $800+ setup from HKS. I didn't do squat for him but he thought he was king.

When you have 3 inch exhaust stock, you can make it last a lot longer than on most cars. I'm not going to help him make his car faster 'cause he's a typical 16 yo driver and I'm not going to hasten his death.

Then again, it should be against the law to drive a turbo vehicle in stock form
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Originally posted by John M
    Those are all cars seen by "a friend's former roommate's third cousin's bartender".

There is not an automatic made by Mitsu that can hold 300-320 hp. It would self-destruct after maybe 2k miles.

I rank 19th (out of over 10,000 members) in posts on 3si.org so it's safe to say I know what's over there. The one person claiming they exist hasn't even been there a year yet. I'd put my knowledge of useless 3S / DSM trivia over just about anybody. 12 years and 9 cars later I'm still enjoying it!
    how do u get your rank on a fourm????
    94 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
    *Custom Leatherseats.com interior/ black and yellow
    *99 front bumper with turn lamps
    *DN performance Y-pipe
    *Greddy Type S BOV
    *DSM intercoolers..waiting to be installed
    *Borla Exhaust/Bob Melton DP/test pipe/gutted kitties
    *polished mitsubishi Valve cover/intake pleuem
    *Blitz DC2 turbo timer
    *6000k HID's with hella H3 fogs
    *blacked out rear end
    *GReddy PRofec e-01 waiting to be installed
    * 1996 stealth rear spoiler

At the time, the 3si.org forum software showed your ranking. I'm at ~ 4500 posts there now but I have no idea where it ranks; probably still in the top 10.

BTW - my Stealth is now for sale . I'm selling it and my Grand Marquis to buy a..........

Legacy 2.5 GT Limited! Already know what I want too - red with spoiler, tan leather, short-throw shifter, and Momo knob.

I'll have the cash to immediately mod quite nicely. FP Green, full exhaust, new TMIC, and the associated fuel & electronic mods to go with. Since the Legacy is all-new for this year, some parts may have to wait but so far it looks like an awesome platform to mod & enjoy.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234