Chrysler Crossfire
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Chrysler Crossfire within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Did anyone see that Chrysler Crossfire commercial during the Super Bowl. It was nice until they showed Celine Dieon(sp?) driving ...

Chrysler Crossfire

Did anyone see that Chrysler Crossfire commercial during the Super Bowl. It was nice until they showed Celine Dieon(sp?) driving it. It was ruined for me.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i bet she screwed 2 transmission during pratice

i hate celine dion

haha same for me i was tellin my friend "heres the crossfire, its pretty cool i like it" then i saw celion driving it and i went "i now hate that car"

I saw the one commercial but I didn't notice Celine Dion driving. Was there more than one commercial for the Crossfire ? My wife kept channel surfing over to figure skating and the game was such a blowout, I didn't protest.

I kind of like it. Certain design elements look a little hokey, such as the grill - why do all new designs have such f'ugly grills - and the ribbed hood. But overall, I think it works. Kinda see the Daimler part of Daimler / Chrysler coming into play here. And give Chrysler credit for following through on actually building their showcars: Viper, Prowler, PT Cruiser and now the Crossfire.

http://www.chrysler.com/crossfire/in...index&type=img
    Old, but not slow.

Here you go.

Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

While the front isnt too bad, the back is fugly

Roanrunr are you talking about the car or Celine?
    -Andrew

i think he means the car. it's the other way around for her.

Originally posted by ScoobySteve
    Kinda see the Daimler part of Daimler / Chrysler coming into play here.
    Yeh, it's powered by the MB 3.2L V6. MB already has a production blower for that 3.2 which boosts output to 350HP. How long until Mopar offers it as an aftermarket piece for the Crossfire?
    -BP
    RallyCross: "Eating dirt is a basic motor skill."

Originally posted by Mili727
    haha same for me i was tellin my friend "heres the crossfire, its pretty cool i like it" then i saw celion driving it and i went "i now hate that car"
    I was thinking the same thing to myself. I thought the car was great and all and the styling wasnt that bad but when I swa that commercial I almost fell off the couch. If they wanted to put a female celbrity in there but Britney or Shakira then the male market for that car would rise like crazy. (edit: really no pun intended)

As for the car now one commercial isnt going to change my view I still think its a descent car but something I dont think Id ever buy.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

I saw one up close yesterday. Very sweet looking car. I love the lines and the center dual exhaust. Definitely a head turner. But 215hp?
    It's not a damn beanbag!

thought this was supposed to be a sub 20k car?
    for 35k that car is not work it.
    "I put two and two together and decided - you're pissin' me off."

Crossfire will share many of its components with the new Mercedes CLK. The Crossfire is powered by a 3.2-liter 18-valve V6 engine tuned to provide 215 horsepower and 229 pound-feet of torque. It's trasmission is either a six-speed manual or five-speed automatic. The car will have four-wheel antilock disc brakes. It also will be equipped with Mercedes' anti-spin electronic stability program and all-speed traction control. The front suspension will be double wishbones with an independent five-link setup in the rear. The car has 18-inch front and 19-inch rear low-profile tires mounted on alloy wheels that are 7.5 inches wide in front and 9 inches wide in back.

Not bad for $34K!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Mercedes + Celine Deion... You can really tell they are going for the youth market with this one
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

We print business cards for a local Chrysler Dealer. Everytime I go there I see it. It looks really nice, but there are so many other cars I'd wanna get first for 40k.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.