01 Z-28/heavily Modded???? Please
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 01 Z-28/heavily Modded???? Please within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I Just Got My Car Back From Dynocomp In Scottsdale/on My Way Home I Pull Up Next To A 2001 ...

01 Z-28/heavily Modded???? Please

I Just Got My Car Back From Dynocomp In Scottsdale/on My Way Home I Pull Up Next To A 2001 Z-28/with The License Plate(fyrrce)we Are In The Front Two Left Turn Lanes/he Tells Me He Has Never Seen A Wrx Wagon Before/he Must Be Blind/then Tells Me About All These Modifications Done To His Car?????/it Sounded Good Idiling At The Light/tingy Lope To It/anyways He Hits It First Way Before Me Coming Out Of The Turn/but It Really Didnt Matter Cause I Was No Joke 7 To 8 Cars Ahead Of This Fool/instantly/i Slow Down And He Says Honk On 3/ I Drop In To 2nd At About 30mph/he Leaves Early Again On The Second Honk/he Could Have Left On The 1st Honk To Me/cause He Got Ate Up Again By 7 To 8 Car Lengths/once Again He Gets My Brake Lights/ We Get The Next Light A Mile Up/hes Asking Me What I Have In It And Blah Blah Blah/but This Time I Get The Infamous Awd Launch At 5500rpms On Him And Thats All She Wrote/this Time Its Like 10 Car Lengths Plus/he Gives Me The Honk And Thumbs Up/and Turns Into The Neighborhood/i Go Home With My First Kill Tell My Wife And Go To Sleep/that Weekend Went To Firebird Raceway Best Run 13.915 At 97.78 60' 1.876 1/8 8.908 Remember Thats With Arizona Heat 102 At 10oclock At Night With Monsoon Humidity Trying Variable Shift Points And Launches/wait Till Winter And I Will Have Low To Mid 13's No Problem

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice Kill/ Sounds Like An Awesome Run/ Maybe Next Time You Can Get Some Video?/ Good Luck With Your Quest For 13's/
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Nice kill...if you are running 13.9's there must have been something very wrong with that Z though to be killing him by 8 car lengths. Either that or he has a V6 and he is posing as a Z28...I've seen that 1 too many times. If it's a 2001 it is an LS1 equipped car and should put up high 13's, low 14's if it's a bad driver. If it's modded it should definitely be somewhere in mid 13's at least. Unless he's like my friend and has bald tires and 400 rwhp...while he sits there and spins I take off on him at the line My '94 formula was LT1 equipped (a weaker engine) and I ran solid mid 14's with it regularly w/ only intake and exhaust.

Nonetheless I don't want to cheapen your kill, I'm just kind of an F-Body connoisseur and have owned 2 of them before my WRX good work on the kill, my friend! 13.9's are certainly impressive! I hope to get there myself!

i think dood was full of ish myself/his car did sound like he had a cam and he definitely had exhaust as far as the rest who knows/he may have spun tires too/but i was allready out awd you beat alot of cars off the line/and my 60' foot times are sick.But i agree something was not right or he had less then what he was babbling about/he lives around the way so if i catch him again i will see rerally what he has done and pull over and look myself

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Nice Kill/ Sounds Like An Awesome Run/ Maybe Next Time You Can Get Some Video?/ Good Luck With Your Quest For 13's/
    i can do that am i replying right have not done this before i think his car was messed up or he only had a cam and exhaust but oh well he lives around the way so ill catch him and see what he really has with my own eyes.Need winter to come cause out in az it is hot hot hot 116 117 etc... and turbo dont like dat at all

who/the/****/ever/taught/you/to/use/these/////thingies/in/a/sentence/?/

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

heavily modded, like a catback.

Don't Z-28's run like mid-high 13's stock?

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow. I've never seen someone's punctuation kill a vBulletin page quite like this.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by ww_Crimson View Post
    Don't Z-28's run like mid-high 13's stock?

yes

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Wow. I've never seen someone's punctuation kill a vBulletin page quite like this.
    ///I know/its/like./weird/but well firgure/ out how to/read it.

oh no.......

:roffles:
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Talking

I had to buy a few extra monitors and hook them up in sequence just to read this thread, but it was worth it!!!!

If you're running 13.9's, and killing a Z28 by 7-10 car lengths, then the Z28 is running with only 4 working spark plugs...

You killed the driver, or a fake Z28, or a crappy running Z28. Do not expect the next Z28/TransAm you run across
    to do anything other than show you their taillights.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

don't u lisn 2 dis guy ^^^ dawg, he be h8n.

:P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast