FPGreen WRX vs LS1 Camaro,Turbo Mustang, and Vortech Mustang

This is a discussion on FPGreen WRX vs LS1 Camaro,Turbo Mustang, and Vortech Mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; these runs were on a mix blend with my bolt on fpgreen wrx 1st race was against a ls1 camaro ...

FPGreen WRX vs LS1 Camaro,Turbo Mustang, and Vortech Mustang

these runs were on a mix blend with my bolt on fpgreen wrx
    1st race was against a ls1 camaro with heads and big cam fully built no spray on these runs
    40mph roll i had him by 2 cars up to 120 and held it there.
    Second run was about the same result

2nd run was against a dark blue 05+ GT Mustang it was one of the new body style with a turbo on it on my left lane
    along with a vortech charger white mustang gt 99-04 on my right lane and me in the middle.
    we all agreed to go from a 20mph roll on with a vortech gt stang honking it off
    I jump instantly by a car on both of them and continue to pull all the way up to 120 where I had about 3-4 on both.
    Second run was me and the turbo mustang, 40mph roll he took the move and I hear his external wastegate
    (damn they sound nice, but awkward because you donít see that everyday on a V8)
    and then I got it on it (LAG)by 90 I had him by 1 car with me pulling and then I shut it down because of traffic

Afterwards they tried to set me up with an 800 procharged vette, I was like no thanks I know my place.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    nice run i cant wait for my first kill....