FPGreen WRX vs LS1 Camaro,Turbo Mustang, and Vortech Mustang
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FPGreen WRX vs LS1 Camaro,Turbo Mustang, and Vortech Mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; these runs were on a mix blend with my bolt on fpgreen wrx 1st race was against a ls1 camaro ...

FPGreen WRX vs LS1 Camaro,Turbo Mustang, and Vortech Mustang

these runs were on a mix blend with my bolt on fpgreen wrx
    1st race was against a ls1 camaro with heads and big cam fully built no spray on these runs
    40mph roll i had him by 2 cars up to 120 and held it there.
    Second run was about the same result

2nd run was against a dark blue 05+ GT Mustang it was one of the new body style with a turbo on it on my left lane
    along with a vortech charger white mustang gt 99-04 on my right lane and me in the middle.
    we all agreed to go from a 20mph roll on with a vortech gt stang honking it off
    I jump instantly by a car on both of them and continue to pull all the way up to 120 where I had about 3-4 on both.
    Second run was me and the turbo mustang, 40mph roll he took the move and I hear his external wastegate
    (damn they sound nice, but awkward because you donít see that everyday on a V8)
    and then I got it on it (LAG)by 90 I had him by 1 car with me pulling and then I shut it down because of traffic

Afterwards they tried to set me up with an 800 procharged vette, I was like no thanks I know my place.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    nice run i cant wait for my first kill....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.