03 wagon vs. 06 g35
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 03 wagon vs. 06 g35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my car is= 2003 wrx wagon. up and dp. no tune. his car is= 2006 g35 coupe. unknown mods. on ...

03 wagon vs. 06 g35

my car is= 2003 wrx wagon. up and dp. no tune.
    his car is= 2006 g35 coupe. unknown mods.
    on the freeway we got next to each other and thinking his car would easily smoke mine i punched it early, not wanting to let him get the jump. to my surprise, i pulled ahead by about 3 cars and thats how we stayed for probly a 1/2 mile. up to about 110mph. next time i let hime get the jump and somehow i reeled him in and got next to him and thats where we stayed. i was a nose out for like a mile until i let off. using this i have decided that i would get him off the line and burn him from there on out if we ever got to line up.
    <----------Bugeye Mafia #143
    <----------have pulled .97 lateral g's in a wagon
    <----------provides clean urine for the russian olympic team
    <----------tuned by Sean McCormick (R.I.P. 2/2008)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by thejinxin206 View Post
    my car is= 2003 wrx wagon. up and dp. no tune.
    his car is= 2006 g35 coupe. unknown mods.
    on the freeway we got next to each other and thinking his car would easily smoke mine i punched it early, not wanting to let him get the jump. to my surprise, i pulled ahead by about 3 cars and thats how we stayed for probly a 1/2 mile. up to about 110mph. next time i let hime get the jump and somehow i reeled him in and got next to him and thats where we stayed. i was a nose out for like a mile until i let off. using this i have decided that i would get him off the line and burn him from there on out if we ever got to line up.
    was it an auto?

i don't think so, but i really didn't pay that much attention. it could have been.
    <----------Bugeye Mafia #143
    <----------have pulled .97 lateral g's in a wagon
    <----------provides clean urine for the russian olympic team
    <----------tuned by Sean McCormick (R.I.P. 2/2008)

Probably was an auto - with the 300hp/260tq on an auto, they aren't as quick as the stick was at 287hp/274tq, let alone 300hp/260tq.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Good run; but yeah, likely an auto.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

had to be, i ran an g35 stick in my 06 tr and he pulled on me once 3rd i switched into 3rd gear.

The result is to what is to be expected I guess, becasue my friend has an auto G35X and from a roll, I am able to pull car and a half on him to 60.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

those 07 g35s's aint no joke hella torque and will do high 13.9's 14.0's all day no matter whos driving.we do all the windshields at scottsdale infiniti so i drive them on a daily basis.havent seen any new ones modded but if i do sti's will even have to watch out

Nice kill...
    Last edited by Red06wrx; 07-24-2007 at 08:13 AM.
    Hawk-Eye #009
    Dont let the SN fool you, my car is black.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.