WRX vs. VR-4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs. VR-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by FX11 STI i can find with about 18k-35k miles on them for k And I found a ...

Quote Originally Posted by FX11 View Post

STI i can find with about 18k-35k miles on them for $21k
    And I found a VR4 for $12k that has 150k miles on car, but seller put new motor clutch tranny all that stuff that has 30k miles on it, also its putting out 510hp on premium gas outa the engine, no rust on frame , all systems opreational n working
    Yes i know i would def pick the STi over all them, but look at the factors affecting me here i need help on choosing! What would you choose n why?!
    I would run from that VR4 so fast! Usually a bad idea to buy a heavily modded car, doesn't matter what it is. Sounds like you already know what to get, but my vote would be a new '07 TR. That way you are the only owner, and you know everything about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by devman52 View Post
    100mph car? please explain. i thought they hit 0-60 in 5.6 or something close to that
    "100 mph" refers to what they'll trap in the 1/4 mile. That's a good indicator of how two cars would compare when taking traction out of the equation. It takes a 2-3 mph difference between cars for it to be noticable "seat of the pants".

When they came out in 1992, 100 mph was quick. The LT1 Camaro trapped 98-100 mph, as did the 300ZX and the other cars of the era. The Supra was able to do 104-106. To put it in perspective, a Hyundai Azera can trap 98-100 mph today! Plenty of plain sedans today can do that or quicker.

And to FX11 - that VR4 you found really should be someone's second/play vehicle, not a daily driver. You can buy a lot newer Subie for $20k that'll be reliable and just as fun. I'm not as big a fan of the 2.0 but the 2.5 is one hell of an engine. 25% more engine and 0% more weight is a win-win situation!
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

hey thanx guys i know ill be gettin an sti then , or an evo if i find a crazy deal, but i doubt it
    yea im letting go of my stang for this :[
    my cousin brought his brand new evo over one day n let me drive it n i was just like " " I knew i needed to get an sti or evo, letting go of RWD and getting AWD
    also need the AWD when i go to college snow n stuff (reliability)

There's a VR4 'round here that does 10's.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Sweet V6 Mustang with the chunky chick washing it...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Sweet V6 Mustang with the chunky chick washing it...
    Fender + WRX > Fender + VW...

lmao, yea idk how she got in that pic, but the other 2 are fine, that one is jus a grenade lol
    "...in the end i know that the words "i told you so" just aren't going to cut it"

I Support ClubWRX
    lmao, yea idk how she got in that pic, but the other 2 are fine, that one is jus a grenade lol
    You didnt cover the v6 mustang part.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    You didnt cover the v6 mustang part.
    i believe that was an 'owned' moment.

Banned
    There always has to be that 1. Que the Stephen Lynch song...

"It's her big fat friend!
    Oh god there's always one"

lol lets jus say "engine swap gone bad for the highschool kid"

lmao n yea there is always one, if there 5 girls 3 girls or even 10 girls, there is only that "one"
    "...in the end i know that the words "i told you so" just aren't going to cut it"

lol lets jus say "engine swap gone bad for the highschool kid"

lmao n yea there is always one, if there 5 girls 3 girls or even 10 girls, there is only that "one"
    and as science will back up, the fat one always catches your eye because she is bigger, consequently taking up more mass than the rest.

LxH=Area
    Area Of Fatties > Area of Hotties

Quote Originally Posted by fenderwrx View Post
    and as science will back up, the fat one always catches your eye because she is bigger, consequently taking up more mass than the rest.

LxH=Area

Quote Originally Posted by fenderwrx View Post

LxH=Area
    That or you just stare at the fat one's chest because they are just so damn big...then you have to keep smacking yourself to remind you that she is still just a big girl with fat ****...

"Fat bottom girls you make the rockin world go round!"

"watch out for the big girls, watch out for the big girls..."
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    That or you just stare at the fat one's chest because they are just so damn big...then you have to keep smacking yourself to remind you that she is still just a big girl with fat ****...

"Fat bottom girls you make the rockin world go round!"

"watch out for the big girls, watch out for the big girls..."
    thats a good one, "fat ****"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast