first kill in my wrx.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on first kill in my wrx. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i use to drive a 2.3 mazda 3 and well i just broke in my wrx and started to have ...

first kill in my wrx.

i use to drive a 2.3 mazda 3 and well i just broke in my wrx and started to have a little fun. first kill this wanna be thug rolled up next to me in a nissan maxima 3.2? i think or 3.5? anyway at the red light he rolled down his window and said to me my car isnt fast....long story short when the light turned green he gunned it and let him get a jump then i gunned it and got up to 4th i looked back in my mirror and he was about 5 cars back...it felt good! i love my subie no comparision to my 3 !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

shoulda got a MS3. those cars are sick.

Not a real fan of street racing, but sometimes you have to put people in they're place!!

made my first noteworthy kill yesterday while going up to phantom fireworks. Some guy in a BMW 330i (maybe an 04/05), wasn't the new body style) comes up alongside of me with his girl riding with him. I almost didn't even downshift and he couldn't pull on me. When i downshifted to 4th and hit boost, i walked him bad. he must have thought it was close b/c half of the race i was in 5th. So he came back alongside of me when i was already in 4th at 70mph, and i embarrassed him. gave him the thumbs down and hit the hazards. i expected alot more from a BMW, even if it's just a 3 series.

Quote Originally Posted by 06WRXturbo View Post
    made my first noteworthy kill yesterday while going up to phantom fireworks. Some guy in a BMW 330i (maybe an 04/05), wasn't the new body style) comes up alongside of me with his girl riding with him. I almost didn't even downshift and he couldn't pull on me. When i downshifted to 4th and hit boost, i walked him bad. he must have thought it was close b/c half of the race i was in 5th. So he came back alongside of me when i was already in 4th at 70mph, and i embarrassed him. gave him the thumbs down and hit the hazards. i expected alot more from a BMW, even if it's just a 3 series.
    Did you really do the hazards and give him the : ?

2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, no offense, but I'd rather be a dude in a Bimmer with a girl in the passenger seat than a guy who makes punk hand gestures and hazard flashes.

Honestly, beating a 330i isn't really a big deal. It's not exactly a streetracer's car. More like a nice combination of performance and refinement. An E46 M3 is the performer in that 3-series group.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    I totally pwnd a Kia minivan today... I mean like it was standing still!!

Mostly because it was... standing still.. you know in a parking lot... sort of.
    but I pwnd him all the same dood!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I totally pwnd a Kia minivan today...
    Congrats....I even have a hard time keeping up with those suckers. It seems like they (and every other mini van/suv) is always getting me off the line. Stupid vf-43 and 2.5l motor.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Yeah, no offense, but I'd rather be a dude in a Bimmer with a girl in the passenger seat than a guy who makes punk hand gestures and hazard flashes.

Honestly, beating a 330i isn't really a big deal. It's not exactly a streetracer's car. More like a nice combination of performance and refinement. An E46 M3 is the performer in that 3-series group.
    +1 on both accounts.

To the OP, nice kill on the Maxima. Might I ask why you went with the wrx over the MS3?
    As much as I <3 the wrx, for the price I would probably get the MS3 if I did it all over again (if they had an MS3 in 2003, lol).
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I normally do not race in less the person iam racing needs to be put in thier place and will not leave me alone. or if it is a friend for fun.

the wrx was my dream car ive always wanted one....love the sound of the boxer engine love the awd and love that its a rally inspired car..my 3 was nice but i love my suby i wouldnt have done anything different except maybe would have gone with the aspen white instead of wrb but ide probably be saying the same thing if i got the white. the ms3 and ms6 crossed my mind. i test drove a used ms6 i also drove a ms protege and wasnt to impressed with either of them. my next car will be a sti though. I could of got a used 05 sti but didnt trust the 27k miles it had on it. my mazda3 was a great car but very boring to drive even with the mods i did to it and the fwd felt like shyt. one thing i can say though is that the interior in the 3 was way nicer then the interior on my tr wrx. btw my mom ended up buying the 3 off me so i still get to see it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.