03 mustang vs 06 WRX

This is a discussion on 03 mustang vs 06 WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Tonight i was heading to the frederick keys game with my girl and we are just cruising down route 40 ...

03 mustang vs 06 WRX

Tonight i was heading to the frederick keys game with my girl and we are just cruising down route 40 here in frederick coming up to a stoplight when all of a sudden up ahead i notice a red 03 mustang come to a stop a decent bit ahead of the line a lane over, and all of a sudden while i came to a stop at the line i hear a sweet sounding rev (at least aftermarket exhaust) coming from him and then tires are squeeling all over the place...

Bro pulled up to the line rolled down his window and said "are you ready?" () so light turns green i do a 4.5k slip and hook up great, all i hear is tires burning and rev limiter bouncing , i look in my side mirrors notice he is still barely off the line so dude pulls up to me and said "i haven't figured out this damn clutch" and then burns out and swerved in front of me, so my girl and i were just laughing, anyone who is fimliar with 40 on frederick i was getting on to 15 south with the stang infront of me when all of a sudden he gets over as far as he can to the right (the lane is rather wide, wide enough for more then one car) and slows down so i pull even with him cause i thought he wanted to talk and i see him downshift so i put in back into 2nd and lit him up down the ramp within a few seconds i was in front of him and gladly in the lane by myself, so by this point i want this done cause dude is being a little crazy.

Well this isn't the end just yet cause that would just be boring, so he of course the second the road becomes 3 lanes again he swerves over and wants to roll again.. in traffic my merge lane is empty so i punch it, but he punches it with a car rather close to him then at the last second swerved to my lane nearly clipping my bumper.. so this is getting a little crazy, so the merge lane i am in gets back off the highway too so i stay in the lane mustang on my bumper and head towards 340, well he is right up on me and the merge lane leads to 340 and jefferson st. in a Y split.. so i act like i am heading to 340 and as we both are near the 340 side he is trying to pass me since it became 2 lanes so i slam on the brakes and get over to the jefferson st. side in which he couldn't do so he went down 340 with his horn blarring and middle finger out the window and i went back to driving in a sane way with no crazy people on my bumper

It was an unfortunate situation that got out of control and i am glad all ended well and at the end of the day a jerk of a mustang driver was put in his place

Edit: just reliazed this was long as hell so here are some cliff notes

1. mustang wanted a race from a dig and he got beat bad due to his crappy driving
    2. mustand lined up in a 1 lane road and got embarrased even from a roll
    3. mustand was driving like a jerk off and putting people lives in danger so i did what i had to do to get away from him
    4. mustang went down a road he didn't want to with a bruised ego
    Last edited by xMDxWRX; 06-15-2007 at 11:02 PM.
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Glad to hear you put him in his place......AWD FTW.. It's one thing to play around but it another to be reckless and put other people's life at risk (Mustang driver) . I don't blame you for ditching him when you had a chance..
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #666
    Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by 06grayrex View Post
    Glad to hear you put him in his place......AWD FTW.. It's one thing to play around but it another to be reckless and put other people's life at risk (Mustang driver) . I don't blame you for ditching him when you had a chance..
    all is well that ends well

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

me being a mustang owner myself well post now that I sold it I still hate stang owners. It seems like most of them have that Kicked puppy personality to them that they are now out to show up the world cause they got a mustang Stupid bastards. Nice kill btw lol I always hated racing an awd car from a dig weather it be an evo or a suby. They always had me lol
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

How old was the other driver?
    2006 WRX TR

Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bboy AJ View Post
    How old was the other driver?
    Mid to late 20's