what would win - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on what would win within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by abhiwan Attachment 72409...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post

my rwd drifting evo would pwn your STi and your SRT-4 tethered together...

PS anyone else notice the unfortunate placement of the license plate???
    no airflow to the intercooler for him....

to funny. even i can get a laugh in on some newb bashing.

oh and my football helmet is faster from a 32mph roll to 168 then any other sti ever.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

but seriously now, come on its time to get to the question at hand... the easyiest way to figure out if teh srt-4 will win is this. (trust me it works i tried it!)
    take a brick of swiss cheese and cut it into 1/16" slices. then you have to count the total number of holes between all the slices together. take that number, and divide by 9.632. that number will give you the approximate horsepower at seal level.
    now heres where it can get tricky... find the average mph of a segull flying north, in a headwind of 23 mph for 3 days, times that by what ever number come to mind first, lets use 4.538, and that is what you need to beat any srt-4, but only on days that dont end in 'ay'.
    Last edited by Drifting02WRX; 06-04-2007 at 06:34 PM.
    member of teh sex... i mean bugeye mafia (#92)

you have to love these threads
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting02WRX View Post
    but seriously now, come on its time to get to the question at hand... the easyiest way to figure out if teh srt-4 will win is this. (trust me it works i tried it!)
    take a brick of swiss cheese and cut it into 1/16" slices. then you have to count the total number of holes between all the slices together. take that number, and divide by 9.632. that number will give you the approximate horsepower at seal level.
    now heres where it can get tricky... find the average mph of a segull flying north, in a headwind of 23 mph for 3 days, times that by what ever number come to mind first, lets use 4.538, and that is what you need to beat any srt-4, but only on days that dont end in 'ay'.
    So what you're saying is that my bowl of Twin Turbo Special K here smothered in 2% milk (752 AWHP) might not stand a chance against the Neon?

So what you're saying is that my bowl of Twin Turbo Special K here smothered in 2% milk (752 AWHP) might not stand a chance against the Neon?

And by the way...this thread about killed me

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza WRX View Post
    lololololol noob.. teh srt4 is fastarr.. you need at least whole milk, and maybe a shot of NOS
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

its times pi stupid.duh uze teh 3.14s.i think thats pi lol
    silly peguin. pointless wings are for ricers!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy silver View Post
    heard there is an ecu out thats like the hondata but for subbys.

Banned
    All bull aside how do the srt-4 make there power on the stock turbo. My coworker has one and his dino numbers arn't bad at all. His power curve looks like ass though its all inverted like a bacwards arc I agree, I wouldn't have one for anything but going in a strait line but would my buddies 287AWHP take say my stage 2 rex??

Banned

my lip glosss is cool, my lip gloss be popin!
    silly peguin. pointless wings are for ricers!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy silver View Post
    heard there is an ecu out thats like the hondata but for subbys.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Chuck Norris.

/thread
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

sometimes i too am tempted to create a new user name just to ask silly questions like this....

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    sometimes i too am tempted to create a new user name just to ask silly questions like this....
    Bannable offense.

And yes, I always check.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.