06 civic si vs 06 wrx - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 civic si vs 06 wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is my '06 WRX (stock) vs. a newer RSX-S (same motor as Si). DISCLAIMER: This video sucks. http://media.putfile.com/WRX-vs-RSX-Type-S This ...

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    This is my '06 WRX (stock) vs. a newer RSX-S (same motor as Si).

DISCLAIMER: This video sucks.

http://media.putfile.com/WRX-vs-RSX-Type-S

This was my ultra-n00b video I made when I finished the break-in period in my '06. It doesn't even look like he was trying to race by the video but trust me he was. He was doing ricer flybys all the way up to this light that I finally caught him at. We both started slow and as soon as he gunned it so did it and yeah it was a massacre. My brother made the video with my crappy camera, plus he should have focused on the RSX more but he didn't. You can see his HIDs behind me...
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    This is my '06 WRX (stock) vs. a newer RSX-S (same motor as Si).

DISCLAIMER: This video sucks.

http://media.putfile.com/WRX-vs-RSX-Type-S

This was my ultra-n00b video I made when I finished the break-in period in my '06. It doesn't even look like he was trying to race by the video but trust me he was. He was doing ricer flybys all the way up to this light that I finally caught him at. We both started slow and as soon as he gunned it so did it and yeah it was a massacre. My brother made the video with my crappy camera, plus he should have focused on the RSX more but he didn't. You can see his HIDs behind me...

That was an overall terrible video but at least you got a good vid of teh flyby. good run though
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    That was an overall terrible video but at least you got a good vid of teh flyby. good run though
    Yeah, my brother didn't know what the hell he was doing. But it does give you an idea... Watch the tach, I wasn't even going near redline (shifting @ 5500-6000rpms max) and he was still at least 2 cars behind till about ~110 mph, from a 10-15 mph roll.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Yeah, my brother didn't know what the hell he was doing. But it does give you an idea... Watch the tach, I wasn't even going near redline (shifting @ 5500-6000rpms max) and he was still at least 2 cars behind till about ~110 mph, from a 10-15 mph roll.
    not bad

This prick in a cobalt ss (not even supercharged ) nearly hit me giving me the fly by on a 2 lane road where it turned to one
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

This past weekend i drove both the new si and rsx-s(well 05-06) both car do not compare at all to the wrx that i just bought. That said i sold both of my b-series cars for my wrx

I was originally shopping for the RSX-S

aye.
    what would life without rice be like????

Some of those supercharged Cobalt SS's suprise me though at the track. One guy had a reflash, pulleys, intake/exhaust and he was running 13.7ish.
    Last edited by farBeyondDriven; 05-24-2007 at 02:38 PM.
    2006 Panty Dropper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.