WRX vs Integra GS

This is a discussion on WRX vs Integra GS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yesterday, on my way to work, I was minding my own business when this 40 year old guy driving an ...

WRX vs Integra GS

Yesterday, on my way to work, I was minding my own business when this 40 year old guy driving an integra came up next to me. He rolled up his driver side window probably because he didn't want to hear my music. I was in the middle lane and he was to the right of me. During normal acceleration, I could hear him speeding up. Initially, I thought he was trying to cut me off. So, because I thought it was going to be too dangerous to pass me, I sped up as well. Then, I realized that he was trying to race me. Although I didn't launch, nor did I go past 4k, he still got smoked. At the next light down the road, he pulled up next to me and rolled his window down. He told me I was lucky that it was only a GS. If it had been a GSR, he would have smoked me. I proceeded to tell him that I didn't go past 4k. He didn't take me seriously and rolled up his window and started smiling. Maybe someone can enlighten me on why the almighty GSR can never lose.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ego is all i have to say
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

ego + dohc vtec + wrong wheel drive = pwned

GSR is code name for an SRT-4

but seriously though that is the be all car for ricers
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xfloggingkylex View Post
    i remember that episode of pinks
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Integra GS is slow as hell.

A GSR is nothing to worry about unless you are stock, he is modded and going from a roll. They are typically low 15sec cars @ 93mph.

I had a GSR before my rex with just about every single bolt on imagineable and then some. With all that stuff it would run with a stock wrx pretty well from a dig and tear it up on a roll, but this was with tons of mods. A stage2 WRX would have taken me from both a dig and roll pretty well.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post

I had a GSR before my rex with just about every single bolt on imagineable and then some. With all that stuff it would run with a stock wrx pretty well from a dig and tear it up on a roll, but this was with tons of mods. A stage2 WRX would have taken me from both a dig and roll pretty well.
    Yeah, i'm looking forward to going stage 2 on the 06. The fastest GSR that I have known with pretty much all the bolt-ons never surpassed the 14.0 1/4. I'd like to think that I'd be able to almost get that right now. However, from a roll, it might be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by 2006WRX4ME View Post
    Yeah, i'm looking forward to going stage 2 on the 06. The fastest GSR that I have known with pretty much all the bolt-ons never surpassed the 14.0 1/4. I'd like to think that I'd be able to almost get that right now. However, from a roll, it might be a different story.

Yeah, I had that car like 4 year ago so I forget the trap speed I attained, but I know I hit 14.6 without EM and just about every bolt on on bald tires. I am pretty sure my trap was 97.6 or something like that. I was able to take stock rex's from a roll and keep up from a dig. At the time stage2 stuff wasn't really around, but having owned a stage2 wrx it would have rapped my GSR. I think with EM and better tires I could have knocked off a 14.3/14.4 @ 99 though.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.