wrx vs redline - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on wrx vs redline within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by xfloggingkylex I'll admit, that is by far the best looking focus I've seen. That is decent looking...

Quote Originally Posted by xfloggingkylex View Post
    I'll admit, that is by far the best looking focus I've seen.
    That is decent looking
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my buddy has a cobalt ss/sc. I consistantly rape his car, like a level 3 multiple offender. From a roll, from a dig, highway. you name. Level 3.

Registered User clevelander2002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepe View Post
    my buddy has a cobalt ss/sc. I consistantly rape his car, like a level 3 multiple offender. From a roll, from a dig, highway. you name. Level 3.
    What mods do you have? If your stock I think your buddy needs to look into the driver mod.
    His: 07 Blue WRX TR
    Short throw shifter, K&N drop-in w/ intake silencer delete, SPT exhaust, GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace.

Hers: 09 Red Forester XT w/ K&N drop-in.

What year and mods?

Quote Originally Posted by clevelander2002 View Post
    What mods do you have? If your stock I think your buddy needs to look into the driver mod.
    +1
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by clevelander2002 View Post
    apexi power intake, downpipe, uppipe, xs tbe cobb accessport stage 2

In his profile.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Registered User clevelander2002's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    apexi power intake, downpipe, uppipe, xs tbe cobb accessport stage 2

In his profile.
    Thanks. I think this is the only forum that I've seen where people write anything in their profiles.
    His: 07 Blue WRX TR
    Short throw shifter, K&N drop-in w/ intake silencer delete, SPT exhaust, GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace.

Hers: 09 Red Forester XT w/ K&N drop-in.

What about the the Focus RS???? From my small bit a memory of it, that was a pretty bad-@$$ focus, for it days. Is it not being produced anymore??? I thought they did a few changes to it about 1-2yrs ago, then for it only not to be produced anymore.

Don't get me wrong here, I hate Ford's Focus, but just thowing in my pathetic bit of american tuner car knowlage here.
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    What about the the Focus RS???? From my small bit a memory of it, that was a pretty bad-@$$ focus, for it days. Is it not being produced anymore??? I thought they did a few changes to it about 1-2yrs ago, then for it only not to be produced anymore.

Don't get me wrong here, I hate Ford's Focus, but just thowing in my pathetic bit of american tuner car knowlage here.
    The turbo focus RS was only offered in Europe I believe...

The turbo focus RS was only offered in Europe I believe...
    Yep, that's the one. Pretty bad-@$$ from what I remember
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

I am so shocked about the cobalts/RL. I think some of you need driver mods yourself. I havent seen either do 14.0's at the track, even lightly modified.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

Quote Originally Posted by LouieWRX View Post
    I am so shocked about the cobalts/RL. I think some of you need driver mods yourself. I havent seen either do 14.0's at the track, even lightly modified.
    Yours must be the only track in the states.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    A guy at my track has a Cobalt SS with pulley, intake, exhaust & reflash. Runs like 13.6-13.7ish. Not too shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    who makes a redline again ?
    last time i checked i had a redline bicycle
    Redline bikes FTW. I think I had a 320 or 460 or some ish?
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    A guy at my track has a Cobalt SS with pulley, intake, exhaust & reflash. Runs like 13.6-13.7ish. Not too shabby.

Redline bikes FTW. I think I had a 320 or 460 or some ish?
    ^^^Definitely know the guy you were talking about...I think we were puzzled by him when we were there...hahahaha...

We were like, "how is this guy running so well in a Cobalt???"

But they can have some performance...

There was even a new SI couple running 13.7s at that same time...then we found out that was supercharged...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    I happened upon two cobalt SS doing a frumalroll race about 6 months ago. It was amusing to pass first one and then the other as they were screaming down the road. We all pulled into a WaWa at the next exit and they couldn't believe I was running just a HF catted DP and Cobb AP stage 2. Still had the stock CB on.

It wasn't even close.

The guy that was winning until I showed up had an undersize pully, reflash, and exhaust work.

I actually think the Ion redline and cobalt ss are decent looking cars, if you can get rid of the rear wings. Oddly enough though, I like the big wing on the STi. Guess I'm biased.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07 View Post
    I happened upon two cobalt SS doing a frumalroll race about 6 months ago. It was amusing to pass first one and then the other as they were screaming down the road. We all pulled into a WaWa at the next exit and they couldn't believe I was running just a HF catted DP and Cobb AP stage 2. Still had the stock CB on.

It wasn't even close.

The guy that was winning until I showed up had an undersize pully, reflash, and exhaust work.

I actually think the Ion redline and cobalt ss are decent looking cars, if you can get rid of the rear wings. Oddly enough though, I like the big wing on the STi. Guess I'm biased.
    Ah thats what i want to do, HF catted DP and AP
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.