twin turbo'ed g35 vs. STI ??? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on twin turbo'ed g35 vs. STI ??? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; a month?? with what kind of coverage. just because some states say you only need liability, doesn't mean that's ...

$50 a month?? with what kind of coverage. just because some states say you only need liability, doesn't mean that's all you should get. Im 24, I have full maxed coverage for my STi and mine is 100 a month. Think about what happens if u wreck, hit someone, u get hurt, etc. its a lot better to pay a few extra dollars and be covered, or in your case, maybe wait a bit, save some money so you can afford both the car and good coverage.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    $50 a month... that's gotta be parental coverage
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I'm confused at how you are going to have a TT g35 for 23k.

just never mind i dont feel like explaining everything. im not for 23 i was going to buy the car for 23 then buy a turbo later! but im getting an infiniti g35 i found one for 20,500 so im going with it. thanks all

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by abenak07 View Post
    just never mind i dont feel like explaining everything. im not for 23 i was going to buy the car for 23 then buy a turbo later! but im getting an infiniti g35 i found one for 20,500 so im going with it. thanks all
    Cool. Drive Safe!

Good luck in the Chair Force
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

G35 is a nice car. Good luck with whatever you do.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Well be fare. IF the kid has the discipline to save up money for a 20k loan with a job that makes 15-18k a year. Then he isnt too bad off. Also there are insurance companies that are out there to provide coverage for military and their families. When I went with USAA, my insurance dropped in half. I was paying $100 a month with 250 deductable for my 05wrx and and 05 toyota camry(in 2005). That is with a few small claims on my insurance. Go get your G35, then worry about the snow and/or adverse conditions if they arrise. I prefer my STi to the g35 I had. The g35 does have more refinements, but its not a drivers car. The STi is going to be more dependable with high power output than the infiniti. the vq35 is a good motor but isnt made to be as versitile as the ej25. If I were you buying a g35 I would make it look way nice and leave its fairly impressive power were it is, maybe a few bolt-ons. I know guys that have turbo powered maximas and even with 20k miles on it they already have major engine issues. Good luck to you. and keep your rear down when the bullets fly.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.