04-05 sti vs. turboed 350z ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 04-05 sti vs. turboed 350z ? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by abenak07 alright sounds good. but i would still like a system im not anual about racing and ...

Quote Originally Posted by abenak07 View Post
    alright sounds good. but i would still like a system im not anual about racing and im not a serious racer i just want a nice car with some power to have fun driving around and MAYBE race here and there who knows. thanks
    Stock STI will fill that enough so go ahead with just the system till your sure about future finances
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

alright well say i take an extra grand out. and my system costs 400 what can i get for 600 on the car for nice little mod ?

alright well say i take an extra grand out. and my system costs 400 what can i get for 600 on the car for nice little mod ?
    Depends if you do opensoruce and a downpipe you can get some good power but then you may need a used downpipe for under 600. Not sure you can look around i am sure there are some threads on cheapest bang for the buck

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=2248

Same thing - same price. Why mess with Ebay if you are gonna pay the same price.

Here's a good site for purchasing mods : www.gruppe-s.com
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

That is a very good downpipe worth buying, but if you got a downpipe i would feel like an a$$ not suggesting you get some sort of tune with it, i know that the 06 WRXs have a problem with boost creep when they have the free flowing exhaust but no tune to let the ecu know. i believe STIs have the same problem because they are both 2.5L.

Overall though that is a great Downpipe to go with

sorry MD i dont get what you mean? about tune ? and whats does that cat. mean for the down pipe ? thanks

o wait your saying i should also get the accessport ? as that what your saying ? and i just wanna thank everyone again for the help. i showed my friend this whole thread and he said the eclipse site hes on if he asked questions like i did ppl would talk **** and be ass's so thanks all

sorry MD i dont get what you mean? about tune ? and whats does that cat. mean for the down pipe ? thanks
    Do a search for boost creep

Tune is just using the cobb accessport use the cobb website that Micah posted up and read about that.

The cat means that the downpipe will allow you to pass emissions but you will gain more power from no cats.

o wait your saying i should also get the accessport ? as that what your saying ? and i just wanna thank everyone again for the help. i showed my friend this whole thread and he said the eclipse site hes on if he asked questions like i did ppl would talk **** and be ass's so thanks all
    We are known to be pretty friendly, we are here to help and make sure no harm comes to any subies from ignorance hence why we educate

so i need something to control the about of exhaust ? otherwise my boost rises becuase theres still alot more air it could be pushing out the exauhst ?

and what does tuning do exactly ? does it just make it so everything kinda runs together and hmm i guess gets along ?

nvm my buddy just explained it air/fuel ration. so what do you suggest i do to stop boost creep ?

and what does tuning do exactly ? does it just make it so everything kinda runs together and hmm i guess gets along ?
    It gets everything running in tip top shape and running together in a good harmony, not to mention adds more power

nvm my buddy just explained it air/fuel ration. so what do you suggest i do to stop boost creep ?
    Accessport stage 2 or opensource stage 2

you will only potentinally have boost creep if you get a downpipe, having a cat helps lower the chances but it never hurts to be stage 2 only more power and safety

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast