New Evo vs. New WRX - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Evo vs. New WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Weasel 555 i think i be rotflmao at anyone buying a automatic evo thats for drivers who ...

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    i think i be rotflmao at anyone buying a automatic evo

thats for drivers who cant drive imho
    The Evo Wagon in Japan comes with an available auto!!

We'll see what the tuner market is like for it. Also what the tuning potential. Regardless of stock power (which I have more than anyway) if the modability isn't there....I'll keep my IX.

And so far, no impressed with the looks of the STi. Although from what I've heard it will perform pretty well, but may be more difficult to tune.
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

corolla or mazda3 vs evox. . . easy decision.

Banned
    Yo On THE real Subaru didn't mess up. Those are so strong word coming from somone who don't know 'ish bout the either of the cars. Subaru will be on top no doubt in my mind. Both will be great cars the real question is are you a pu**y or not. Subbies are sexy beast that needs no styling to let you know they an't f**ing around. The evo is trying to make up for the lack of nuts with there styling. I would love more than anything in the world than to own an 08 STI just to spite the hatred of the fellow Subaru comunity.

I Support ClubWRX

Fanboi alert.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post

Fanboi alert.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ERIKBROCKHOFF View Post
    Yo On THE real Subaru didn't mess up. Those are so strong word coming from somone who don't know 'ish bout the either of the cars. Subaru will be on top no doubt in my mind. Both will be great cars the real question is are you a pu**y or not. Subbies are sexy beast that needs no styling to let you know they an't f**ing around. The evo is trying to make up for the lack of nuts with there styling. I would love more than anything in the world than to own an 08 STI just to spite the hatred of the fellow Subaru comunity.
    Yea yo my homie here just straight'd up and call'd dat. Da STI haz dem ballz hanging ands yo'r EVO just weak in the sack.

Jesus dude the EVO out tracked the STI in just about every test I've ever seen. Dollar for dollar the EVO kills a STI in mods (pre 07). Relabillty is the only arguement you MIGHT of had but you chose to ignore it.

I'm surprised your car isnt WRB...fan boi.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I Support ClubWRX

Fanboi alert.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Yea yo my homie here just straighted up and called DAT. DA SIT Haz Dem balls hanging ands your EVO just weak in the sack.

Jesus dude the EVO out tracked the STI in just about every test I've ever seen. Dollar for dollar the EVO kills a STI in mods (pre 07). Reliability is the only argument you MIGHT of had but you chose to ignore it.

I'm surprised your car isn't WRB...fan boi.
    at least on the street, my experiences with STi's in the dirt/gravel were all amazing, whereas my one time out in the gravel in an EVO felt like we were going to die....
    granted that was just one experience, I've heard this from others as well.

true that dollar for dollar the EVO trumps the sti...until it breaks. my buddy with the EVO has had to spend more on maintaining his car than my buddies with STi's so i guess they just about even each other out

IMHO, they are both amazing cars and it really boils down to the drivers preference and skills.

Banned
    Subaru FTW!

So we've established that 80% of Ferrari drivers are lazy.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Banned
    if i have a little dent in my tmic, will it make a big difference?

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^erm nope ....and you posted this in wrong the thread
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

It's like a mix of fanboi, falloutboy, yo mtv raps and hardcore suburban whiteness.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    It's like a mix of fanboi, falloutboy, yo mtv raps and hardcore suburban whiteness.
    weeerd dawg.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    Is it going to be a true manual paddle gear box (like Ferrari) or is it going to be an automatic (w/ torque converter etc.) with the option of using paddles (Like mercedes)? I'm guessing the later.
    Last I heard they were working on their own version of the DSG, so it should be a real manual paddle shift gearbox.
    Blobeye Syndicate #035
    Cobb Stage 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.