06' TR vs 06' civic vtec
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 06' TR vs 06' civic vtec within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Beautiful day in philly, took my TR out looking for a little mischeif. Poor civic never had a chance. killed ...

06' TR vs 06' civic vtec

Beautiful day in philly, took my TR out looking for a little mischeif. Poor civic never had a chance. killed from red light and rolling. Civic wasn't stock, had atleast exhaust. Even better because he started it. I used to love honda but look at them now

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dont waste your gas on them

Yeah... I ate one up pretty bad last night... stage 2 helps though... but it wasn't that much of a race...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #17!
    2006 Crystal Gray Metallic WRX- Stage 2
    Mods: Invidia Turboback (w/ cat and resonator), Kartboy short-throw shifter, Prodrive Lowering Springs, STi Limited Front Lip, Cusco Rear Swaybar (adj.), Greddy Front/Rear Strut bars, 8k H.I.D.'s, and Cobb AP!

I Support ClubWRX
    Is the cool thing for SI owners to do is while passing you in the lane going the other way to put the car in Neutral and hit the rev limiter a few times? I had a go do that next to me yesterday while driving my car....didnt know if he missed the shift or just showing off.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Is the cool thing for SI owners to do is while passing you in the lane going the other way to put the car in Neutral and hit the rev limiter a few times? I had a go do that next to me yesterday while driving my car....didnt know if he missed the shift or just showing off.
    Jet boosters ftw?

well a regualar civic is not worth the gas.. try a lightly modded SI
    Boosted K20

haha I had a Si rev at me while I was out for a drive a few minutes ago.

They really are odd looking cars.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

my bro got an 07 civic si after i got my 04 sti i took him out by like atleast 6 cars now my sti is stage 2 and running mid 12's so i should be able to ge him by like 10 cars lol

Also my cuz just got a 06 rsx type s and he tried to tell me that he heard that his car can take out sti's from a 3rd gear roll theres no way in hell

well your cuz is an idiot..unless you are starting in 5th gear and give him a head start
    Boosted K20

thats what i told him my bro tried to f- with me when i was in 6th and he was in 4th and i pulled on him .im going to race my cuz next weeks or so ill try to get some vid

Quote Originally Posted by civic88hb View Post
    my bro got an 07 civic si after i got my 04 sti i took him out by like atleast 6 cars now my sti is stage 2 and running mid 12's so i should be able to ge him by like 10 cars lol

Also my cuz just got a 06 rsx type s and he tried to tell me that he heard that his car can take out sti's from a 3rd gear roll theres no way in hell
    I used to have a 2005 type-S and there is no way that is true. They pull hard in 3rd gear but no enough to overcome about a 100 horsepower deficet.
    Blobeye Syndicate #444 (Cuatro Cuatro Cuatro)

Quote Originally Posted by Chugabuster View Post
    I used to have a 2005 type-S and there is no way that is true. They pull hard in 3rd gear but no enough to overcome about a 100 horsepower deficet.
    If the RSX-S is turbo'd then he could take an STi from-a-roll, if its stock. Light weight + more power to the wheels = the winner.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    If the RSX-S is turbo'd then he could take an STi from-a-roll, if its stock. Light weight + more power to the wheels = the winner.
    All I had was an Injen SRI so I posed 0 threat to an STi. Even then wheelhop was a big problem from a dig.
    Blobeye Syndicate #444 (Cuatro Cuatro Cuatro)

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Haha this brings back a story i had forgotten to post back in decemeber. So the girlfriend and i are heading back to my house in spring ridge after a nice dinner at olive garden. turning on to 144 from 70 this civic Si hatch (04)pulls along side of my while we wait for the light at triangle. he is revving and starring at me so light turns green we both turn and he is wheel hopping up and down the road so i let him get through half of 2nd before i punch it is 3rd at around 30 and i still blew the paint off him. but that isn't the part of the story that matters that part was expected... next as the road became 2 lanes again before spring ridge he gives me the fly by haha whatever. but then he turns on his left turn signal for 2 clicks, goes to the right for 2 clicks, then the 4 ways for 2 clicks and repeats that process 3 more times

Wow i love civics
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

For some reason when i see Civics wheel hop it kind of scares me a little bit, kind of like a "oh dayum that thing has some power" kind of scared, but i guess its just all noise like VTEC?
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast