Another kill for the 4EAT. . .
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Another kill for the 4EAT. . . within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Every since I bought my rex my friend has been hounding me to race and how his Civic is faster, ...

Thumbs up Another kill for the 4EAT. . .

Every since I bought my rex my friend has been hounding me to race and how his Civic is faster, autos suck, etc. So after I showed him my stage 2 dyno graph he's been really anxious to race. I agreed to and from a roll. ( Don’t jump to conclusions just yet )

Just the night before he installed a 75 shot NOS system to maybe even the odds a bit.

So race one: no spray, 45 roll to about 90. I started out in 2nd him 3rd. I had a jump of about half a car then pulled about 1-1.5 more. w00t!

Race two: 75 shot, 40 roll to about 125'ish. I pulled one car at the start then he stayed at my rear fender till 90 then pasted for 1 car lead at 125.

He called me up and said he's throwing a cel and his car just died.
    We coasted him into the next exit and parked in a near by bank parking lot. Tried to start it but no go soooo he had his car towed to his house.

Mods for him: 96 civic ex B18 (GSR swap) I/H/E plus a sht load of audio in the back and 17's.

Mods in my profile.

I was really surprised by the outcome. Good night for me.

Him not so much.

S.d.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill, poor civic.

I Support ClubWRX
    Add more nawzzz. It'll fix everything.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Wow that is unfortunate.. no EM i assume

Poor civic
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Nope, no EM

I told him he was gonna get 1-2 uses out of it then kabooom. Sure enough. . I was right.

He hasn't had time to open it up and see what all went wrong.
    We all took bets on what it could be while waiting for the town truck. Hope I win.

S.d.

A ran away from a lightly modded 4.0 V sux mustang on the HWY. I didnt expect that to happen. (ok maybe a little but not so obviously)

4EAT powah.
    02redwagone on Nasioc

he put a big shot on that civic, no wonder. Have you thought of getting a stall kit, my friend has one and loves it.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

Aftermath:

Remember kids, say no to nos!

He had it coming haha.
    Good kill man

Quote Originally Posted by Subie do View Post

Remember kids, say no to nos!
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.