Aston martin c06 vette ford gt and a masarati sedan thing

This is a discussion on Aston martin c06 vette ford gt and a masarati sedan thing within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was on my way over to work the other morning heading down 30 in mayfield NY and in this ...

Aston martin c06 vette ford gt and a masarati sedan thing

I was on my way over to work the other morning heading down 30 in mayfield NY and in this order 4 cars pull out of school st in a row an aston martin I think db9 didnt get a good look followd by a yellow vette then a blue and white gt followed up by some masarati sedan looking thing that I didnt even know was a masarati till I got up to it and read masarati accross the trunk. I catch up to them later on when we got to 29 which heads to saratoga springs and passed the masarati (woman driver) and the gt. Then the vette decides hes game and hops on it and begins to dissapear so I go wot and try to catch up lol and the gt is right on my ass waiting to pass me first chance he gets. It was a blast I have a pic of the vette and a short vid of the GT behind me that I will put up later. My girl friend would have taken more but her camera was full of rediculous stuff that I later deleted. Any way I found out who the cars belong to later on at work. Jim Taylor of Taylor Made owns them.Taylor made makes golf clubs and boat seats and stuff like that out of Gloversville NY.
    I found this article on some of this cars in a museum.... Not the ones I saw
    http://www.cliftonpark.org/articles/...?MemberID=2870
    Last edited by ckb1985; 04-27-2007 at 04:14 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That is a pretty cool sighting, not really a versus matchup but definately nice to see some hot cars together like that.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Haha always fun to roll with supercars, i "raced" a Ford GT back in Jan 06 while i was stock on 15, i use the term raced very lightly as i had football fields on in me in a couple of seconds, still alot of fun though
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........