2004 STI VS 1999 Camaro SS - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2004 STI VS 1999 Camaro SS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; considering he is stock and new at driving manual I think you could win this from a stop....

considering he is stock and new at driving manual I think you could win this from a stop.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well guys, i ran my buddy's SS. And guess what! I whooped him! Hahaha damn a huge upgrade from my 1.8T GLI lol. Well any ways thats not the entire story, we ran again from a 20 mph roll and i kept on to him till about 3rd then he started pulling on me, by 4th he had a car on me then we shut down. O well at least i know i can take him from a dead stop. I kinda knew it was coming, this STI dosent have top end like i thought it would, but it gotta give it to his SS LS1 its got the V8 top end! Just for fun what would i have to put into the STI to be able to beat the SS. I have have CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Cat back exhaust with suspension mods. Peace out guys!

Cobb AP and a down pipe... That's all
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #666
    Stage 2

whats is a cobb AP?

uke
    +1 on inexperienced manual drivers.

The GTO was my first manual car ever. I just bought it and basically threw myself at it to learn. My first (and only, so far) time to the track, I managed a scorching 14.1 @101, wheel hopping and granny shifting the whole way down

Skill (or lack thereof) can make a fast car into a slow one
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_montana87 View Post
    whats is a cobb AP?
    Cobb Access Port ECM programmer...Go to www.cobbtuning.com to see
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #666
    Stage 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.