04 wagon vs. g35
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 wagon vs. g35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I had to pull a Saturday at work this weekend. So at 9:00am heading to work on the 91 west ...

04 wagon vs. g35

I had to pull a Saturday at work this weekend. So at 9:00am heading to work on the 91 west in Corona I spotted a gray G35 that looked familiar. As I pulled up next to him I noticed the stillen sticker in his back window. I had did a quick run with him 2 months prior. That run was at a Cobb stg.2 . He instantly put 2 cars from 40 and to 100 and it still looked like he was slowly pulling. He is not stock he has a exhaust system and some other stuff It looked like a e-manage on his dash. Car sounds nothing like a stock VQ engine. I have 2 neighbors with manual g35's and a friend at work so I am familiar with the car. Now that I have a TDC map and a Injen cai I wanted to see how I would fair. So when I pulled up behind him I heard him down shift. 2 sec later he hammers it. The look on his face was price less when he looked up and saw me still behind him. He slowed down and I pulled beside him trying to get a even run. As soon as I pull beside him he nails it again from like 75. He had 1-1/2 car from his jump but as soon as I hit fourth I started gaining. He shut it down at 100 and I was at his rear bumper. Tried to give him the thumbs up again but he wouldn't look in my direction. . If he was quicker it wasn't by as much as the first time so the tune is doing it job. Nice set-up though what ever he has. Next time I hope to be sporting a 16g on a Baily tune. I just hope he isn't FI by then.

Sorry for the length can't win them all.
    Last edited by IECaliwrx; 08-07-2007 at 02:12 PM.
    TDC stg. 04 WrX Wagone

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is the TDC stage 4 with a VF34/39?
    Jamie
    John 3:3
    XTi

Quote Originally Posted by vortmax View Post
    Is the TDC stage 4 with a VF34/39?
    Im not sure I am running TDC stg. 2. Which is just better map then the OTS cobb.
    TDC stg. 04 WrX Wagone

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.