stage1 STI vs. AMG
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on stage1 STI vs. AMG within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today, going down new 267 towards 70, a C32 AMG approaches me from the rear, aggressively. At the light, we're ...

stage1 STI vs. AMG

Today, going down new 267 towards 70, a C32 AMG approaches me from the rear, aggressively. At the light, we're next to each other( 2 turning lanes onto the freeway), he's revving and starring. Green light, he hits it, traction control limits his wheel spin, but i notice it so i punch it. He's on the inside lane so he appears to be out front(its a left onto the ramp), but as soon as we straighten out, i gain on him as we enter the "S" curve onto the freeway i pass him easily and merge 4 cars in front.Because of traffic, it take at least 2 miles before he catches up. He doesnt even make eye contact, as if our exchange never happened. Good times!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The beauty of an econo looking vehicle stomping a mud hole in a European car = Priceless
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Nice
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Good kill
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.