stage1 STI vs. AMG

This is a discussion on stage1 STI vs. AMG within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today, going down new 267 towards 70, a C32 AMG approaches me from the rear, aggressively. At the light, we're ...

stage1 STI vs. AMG

Today, going down new 267 towards 70, a C32 AMG approaches me from the rear, aggressively. At the light, we're next to each other( 2 turning lanes onto the freeway), he's revving and starring. Green light, he hits it, traction control limits his wheel spin, but i notice it so i punch it. He's on the inside lane so he appears to be out front(its a left onto the ramp), but as soon as we straighten out, i gain on him as we enter the "S" curve onto the freeway i pass him easily and merge 4 cars in front.Because of traffic, it take at least 2 miles before he catches up. He doesnt even make eye contact, as if our exchange never happened. Good times!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The beauty of an econo looking vehicle stomping a mud hole in a European car = Priceless
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Nice
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Good kill
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)