Me vs ITR
Results 1 to 12 of 12

This is a discussion on Me vs ITR within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My Rex is bone stock...my buddy just bought a 2000 Type R so we decided to have a run. We ...

  1. #1
    Registered User JDM__WRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    45

    Me vs ITR

    My Rex is bone stock...my buddy just bought a 2000 Type R so we decided to have a run.

    We went from a dig and right away i opened up almost a 2 car lead but by the top of 2nd he already started to catch up...he was VERY SLOWLY catching me and by 120 m/ph he was half a car ahead and thats when i let off...if we kept going i think he would have slowly continued to pull away...

    Good run overall!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    What Year Rex?

    Not bad overall though
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  4. #3
    Registered User powder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    3,595
    So JDM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

    2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

    Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

  5. #4
    Registered User rr1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    What Year Rex?

    Not bad overall though
    + 1
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

  6. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    146
    nice.

    when i had the 06 TR i raced a bolt-on ITR.(CAI, header, test pipe, axle back, apexi VTAK controller)

    the run was from a roll, and i had a passenger, pulled him from 1st gear all the way to top of 4th pretty bad.
    06 CGM STi
    ERZ Downpipe, K and N Drop in filter.
    Welfare Mods:Silencer Delete

    05 Flame RED SRT-4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #6
    Registered User Slider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by DTFH3030 View Post
    nice.

    when i had the 06 TR i raced a bolt-on ITR.(CAI, header, test pipe, axle back, apexi VTAK controller)

    the run was from a roll, and i had a passenger, pulled him from 1st gear all the way to top of 4th pretty bad.
    Damn man, now thats a nice kill. Only problem with racing Hondas is unless you know the guy and the car, you have NO idea what is under the hood. Honda owners love to BS what they have.
    Semper Fi

    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

  8. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Damn man, now thats a nice kill. Only problem with racing Hondas is unless you know the guy and the car, you have NO idea what is under the hood. Honda owners love to BS what they have.
    If anyone asked me at a light I'd gladly tell them I have a 2.5rs with a trunk swap. Of course I dont street race but I'm sure the STI getting up to the speed limit quickly will give them a whole new appreciation for the 2.5rs.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

  9. #8
    Registered User Slider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If anyone asked me at a light I'd gladly tell them I have a 2.5rs with a trunk swap. Of course I dont street race but I'm sure the STI getting up to the speed limit quickly will give them a whole new appreciation for the 2.5rs.
    What about the hood scoop? lol

    I could easily get away with that having a TR, but what would i say about the hood scoop? that im a WRX wannabe? lol
    Semper Fi

    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

  10. #9
    Registered User JDM__WRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    45
    i drive a 2002 wrx

  11. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    What about the hood scoop? lol

    I could easily get away with that having a TR, but what would i say about the hood scoop? that im a WRX wannabe? lol
    I doubt many people would know the 2.5rs didnt come with a scoop.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

  12. #11
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    I doubt many people would know the 2.5rs didnt come with a scoop.
    Just upgrade turbos and go FMIC wouldn't know what killed them
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  13. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Damn man, now thats a nice kill. Only problem with racing Hondas is unless you know the guy and the car, you have NO idea what is under the hood. Honda owners love to BS what they have.
    yeah i knew this guy, still hella slow.
    06 CGM STi
    ERZ Downpipe, K and N Drop in filter.
    Welfare Mods:Silencer Delete

    05 Flame RED SRT-4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •