VF39 WRX vs. RSX-S - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on VF39 WRX vs. RSX-S within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know that Civics can be f'ing crazy fast with the right mods and suck but most times they just ...

I know that Civics can be f'ing crazy fast with the right mods and suck but most times they just get louder and hardly go anywhere. I was with my friend in his GSR so he gave me a WOT pull and I swear the RPM's were all over the place but I looked over at his speed'o and we were only going 50!!!

I would have guessed at least past 100mph but nope. Maybe because of the FWD pull and MT mad it "feel" faster. I don't know.

*end hi-jack*

Sorry just made me think back to that time-when you said how loud it was.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Subie do View Post
    I know that Civics can be f'ing crazy fast with the right mods and suck but most times they just get louder and hardly go anywhere. I was with my friend in his GSR so he gave me a WOT pull and I swear the RPM's were all over the place but I looked over at his speed'o and we were only going 50!!!

I would have guessed at least past 100mph but nope. Maybe because of the FWD pull and MT mad it "feel" faster. I don't know.

*end hi-jack*

HAHAAHA

*end hi-jack*

Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

*end hi-jack*

Its true though lol! My friend took me for a ride in his 2000 Civic Si, and the VTEC was LOUD and his tach was racing to red line, it felt like we were flying but we weren't going very fast
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

So I'm not the only one who feels this way.....

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Its true though lol! My friend took me for a ride in his 2000 Civic Si, and the VTEC was LOUD and his tach was racing to red line, it felt like we were flying but we weren't going very fast
    funny, i feel that way about my 300whp vf39 2.0l wrx

but then i have built, tuned, and driven cars that make almost 800whp on 91 octane
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Antyoo View Post
    funny, i feel that way about my 300whp vf39 2.0l wrx

but then i have built, tuned, and driven cars that make almost 800whp on 91 octane
    Touche Sir

But for people like me that came from a 1999 chevy s-10 I4 to a 2006 wrx we find it to be quite the pleasent change
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12