04 stage 2 vs. S2000 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

This is a discussion on 04 stage 2 vs. S2000 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ROFL "hits his blinkers" People still do that?...

  1. #16
    Registered User 02radioflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    lincoln city,oregon
    Posts
    354
    ROFL "hits his blinkers" People still do that?
    02redwagone on Nasioc

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User ElBartoRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chester Co. PA
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by 02radioflyer View Post
    ROFL "hits his blinkers" People still do that?
    apparently they do.


    a little epilogue to the story, I saw the same S2000 a day later, at least im almost certain it was the same one. Same exhaust/color and some 18 year old looking kid driving and revving his motor at a stoplight (and he wasn't even first in line).
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

  4. #18
    Registered User 96accord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,693
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex View Post
    apparently they do.


    a little epilogue to the story, I saw the same S2000 a day later, at least im almost certain it was the same one. Same exhaust/color and some 18 year old looking kid driving and revving his motor at a stoplight (and he wasn't even first in line).
    LMAO!

    he wasnt even the first one in line at the stoplight!!

  5. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Seattle
    Posts
    38
    lol

  6. #20
    Registered User ElBartoRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chester Co. PA
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    LMAO!

    he wasnt even the first one in line at the stoplight!!
    im not joking, he was like 3 cars back at a 4 lane stop light in heavy traffic, blipping the throttle...
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    161
    A buddy of mine has a supercharged S2000 and it's pretty quick. I have ridden in it many times, but it really doesn't feel as fast as my Stage 2 02 wrx. We will have to race soon and I will find out exactly what he has done to it.

  8. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Riverside Cali
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by msedly View Post
    A buddy of mine has a supercharged S2000 and it's pretty quick. I have ridden in it many times, but it really doesn't feel as fast as my Stage 2 02 wrx. We will have to race soon and I will find out exactly what he has done to it.
    My boy has a sc S also. It doesn't seem fast cause of the lack of torque. But he
    has handed my Stg. 2 its arse on more then one occasion. Dynoed at 327whp. But it was uncorrected and on one of the dynopaks. Once I get my 18g we will go again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •