06 Stage2 WRX vs 03 350z
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 06 Stage2 WRX vs 03 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i was sitting in accounting this afternoon trying to stay awake when this girl that sits by me randomly ...

06 Stage2 WRX vs 03 350z

So i was sitting in accounting this afternoon trying to stay awake when this girl that sits by me randomly says " hey your car is really nice " i respond with thanks and try to keep paying attention, she proceeds to bring up her fiance had one and that he traded it in for a 03 350z that now has a catback and wheels (18") i act like i care and make it through class.

While cruising down oposumtown (like 3 miles or so of straight road leading from FCC to 15, its a 40 zone) I hear this loud car coming up from my left side i look over and its this girl in a bronze 350z, out of nowhere she downshifts and goes so i throw it back into second and before the end of second have 2 cars on her, we slowed down and went again when we were both ready and i would say i had a good 4-5 cars.

The Z sounded great but didn't perform quite as well as i hoped though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill

stage 2 will butcher teh Z.

and its not bronze it "Le Mans Sunset"
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Good kill but you seemed kinda rude to the chick :-P Any time anyone complements me on my car I usually do more than blow them off

Quote Originally Posted by ww_Crimson View Post
    Any time anyone complements me on my car I usually do more than blow them off
    +1 I like meeting strangers who are a car enthusiasts too as long as there nice about it and aren't one of the "OMGZ my civic will pwnz youz" people.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

yes, I am a sociopath

Good kill but you seemed kinda rude to the chick :-P Any time anyone complements me on my car I usually do more than blow them off
    she probably wasn't hot - she's got a bf - he doesn't need to pay her any intense amount of interest if he isn't feeling like it

However, the girl making an in-road like that, yeah, it possibly could be used.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

The girl was very nice but nothing too friendly on the eyes and ill leave it at that

I normally am not rude to anyone who is nice about liking my car i said thanks and told her i liked Z's when she said she had one but at 930 in the morning i am not the most talkative person

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    +1 I like meeting strangers who are a car enthusiasts too as long as there nice about it and aren't one of the "OMGZ my civic will pwnz youz" people.
    well said

The girl was very nice but nothing too friendly on the eyes and ill leave it at that

I normally am not rude to anyone who is nice about liking my car i said thanks and told her i liked Z's when she said she had one but at 930 in the morning i am not the most talkative person
    Yea, wasn't particularly trying to reference politeness because of her being a chick... but at 930 in the morning I'm tired too At least ya found someone in the neighborhood who's into cars.

At least ya found someone in the neighborhood who's into cars.
    Exactly, i really don't think the smile on her face could have been bigger when we rolled up to the stoplight before 15

Sweet kill.

Now she is going to tell her fiance how slow his car is, man that is going to be rustrating for him to hear all of the time. Especially when he used to own a WRX, lol. You may have ended a marriage before it started.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

nice kill...

at least you got a compliment even though she wasn't "nice on the eyes"! lol

accounting sucks
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tayhadar1 View Post
    accounting sucks
    True, even when you are making a comfortable living off of it, lol.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Good kill. My friend's thinking about trading his E36 M3 for one. He asked my opinion and i told him it's better looking (IMO) and can be modded for quite a bit cheaper and that i'd go for it... but i threw in that i would buy an EVO MR or STI before both.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tayhadar1 View Post
    accounting sucks
    +1.

I can't wait to finish my degree and stop the tedious work. One of these nights I am going to have a dream of ledgers attacking me
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast