06 Stage2 WRX vs 03 350z - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 Stage2 WRX vs 03 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; You kicked her in the cooter....

You kicked her in the cooter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    +1.

I can't wait to finish my degree and stop the tedious work. One of these nights I am going to have a dream of ledgers attacking me
    lol currently I am only minoring in it, thank God, but I get it alright it just can suck at times. It is such a good field right now though.....

Oh sorry to highjack, but nice kill
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

Try majoring in math. It was so bad I switched to economics with a math minor.

But now, any finance job I want FTW!
    Car-less

Quote Originally Posted by tayhadar1 View Post
    accounting sucks
    To each his own

In my eyes i see tedious numbers > Papers

speeding down oppusumtown pike is kinda dumb. A college, middle school, military base, and huge residential area, plus all the cops that come with those sort of things. You must have the white WRX with the exhaust? I have seen that car hauling ass down that road more than a couple times. I think maybe i'll see you pulled over on the road one day too.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    Nice kill

stage 2 will butcher teh Z.

and its not bronze it "Le Mans Sunset"
    +1

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordo52 View Post
    speeding down oppusumtown pike is kinda dumb. A college, middle school, military base, and huge residential area, plus all the cops that come with those sort of things. You must have the white WRX with the exhaust? I have seen that car hauling ass down that road more than a couple times. I think maybe i'll see you pulled over on the road one day too.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by Gordo52 View Post
    If by hauling ass you mean 40-45 in a 35 zone then yes guilty

The Z is the one and only car i have raced on oppusumtown but thanks for the concern

What car do you drive? maybe i have seen you around

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post

What car do you drive? maybe i have seen you around
    Was that your stock bugeye today on oppsumtown? thanks for being friendly when we pulled up to the light I was going to say nice car and just say hey but i liked how you rolled through the intersection so you didn't make eye contact...

But since you wouldn't let me tell you in person i liked your bugeye next time feel free to actually talk and if not no hard feelings i just try to be friendly especially to people with similar interests and cars

If the Bugeye wasn't you sorry for ranting on
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.