Total Massacre...

This is a discussion on Total Massacre... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well just got home and i am sure enough to say i was raped by a turboed LS V-tech hatch ...

Total Massacre...

well just got home and i am sure enough to say i was raped by a turboed LS V-tech hatch back civic. The pull on that car was crazy no telling how much he's putting to the wheels. The car belongs to a homeboys friend i just met tonight. Having an STI is great but ****!! He made me feel as if i was driving a mini van!! He said he cranked up his boost to 10 and said that he usually runs at 7...i would have to say that tonight was the hardest i pounded my car, i was doing 140mph and still couldn't keep up! ALL i have to say is that if your in Hawaii and stay on the west side on the island of Oahu stay away from a white jdm EG-6 with a huge front mount!!! i still wonder what the story would of been if i had more mods though, all i have is 3in straight downpipe, exhaust,short ram intake and bov when it comes to engine work. As you can see not to much has been done just basics. Bottom line though is that i have been humbled by that car. O WHAT A NIGHT WHAT A NIGHT......(don't worry no innocent drivers were on the road at the time, highway was completely empty plus we had a spotter about 2 miles up the road)
    Last edited by RUKU5; 03-24-2007 at 04:43 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

never undereistimate civics...

Or spelling skills.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

or the number of people who waste money on BOVs and intakes when an AP or similar tuning will get better results....
    Originally posted by BlkWrxWag:
    You will not have these performance issues if you stick to racing in school zones. The WRX ECU is specially tuned to recognize these areas and increase boost accordingly.

Roz
    easy there cowboy...to each is his own

Get rid of the intake and the bov and get ENGINE MANAGEMENT!!!

This will make your downpipe much more useful
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

tayhadar1 do you know a kid named dillon johnson? he goes to wazzu as well jw if you had crossed paths at one time or another because this can be a small world.

oh and EM FTW so its not a complete hijack
    un poqito.

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourteener View Post
    Personally..... I like to do full-throttle powershifts in my car.... just leave the gas on the floor.. stomp the clutch, throw the shifter, and hold on.
    I also like to scream at 7000RPMs in 1st gear...... and them slam it into reverse, sidestep the clutch, and do backwards 4-wheel burnouts while still moving forward.
    It's fun... try it

Quote Originally Posted by neener View Post
    tayhadar1 do you know a kid named dillon johnson? he goes to wazzu as well jw if you had crossed paths at one time or another because this can be a small world.

oh and EM FTW so its not a complete hijack
    lol sorry but I don't know him. Then again there is a ton of people here
    2004 WRX Sti Cobb Stage 2
    GO COUGS!!!

You might want to know...a lot of civics that are going fast are not properly maintained. A buddy of mine had a LS VTEC, I think he was putting out 190 to 200 whp, and it broke lose one time. The engine was tuned and making some power. I think he was racing when he could not brake and his car ended up flipping a few times and nearly killed him in the process.

Needless to say the car was destroyed and so was the motor. If you are going to go fast, make sure you have all the angles covered and don't be putting a fast engine in a car without look at all the consequences. It's your death...
    Meng Hang

Ogura Corporation (US Headquarters) Chesterfield Township, MI
    Network System Administrator, IT Supervisor
    Black WRX 2002, ...with 18G with Stock IC.

good point, quality is what matters...

a friend of mine has a civic that runs 10's in the quarter mile easy!!

they are light as **** too!

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    a friend of mine has a civic that runs 10's in the quarter mile easy!!

they are light as **** too!
    but could your imagine running full boost and as you brake, your brakes don't brake even and 1/2 of the brakes are locked while the other half is unlocked....be luck you walk away from that car in one piece.
    Meng Hang

Quote Originally Posted by MengHang View Post
    but could your imagine running full boost and as you brake, your brakes don't brake even and 1/2 of the brakes are locked while the other half is unlocked....be luck you walk away from that car in one piece.
    and YOU are the one who re-wired the brakes. You messed up..and it will cost you your life...or some else.
    Meng Hang

Buy a wing that's 8 ft wide by 3 ft deep and mount it 24" off your trunk. It will give you down force.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.