Stg2 2006 WRX vs. 2006 Impreza - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stg2 2006 WRX vs. 2006 Impreza within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 06wrx4me When I owned My MINI I had some dude in a 4 runner tailgating in morning ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    When I owned My MINI I had some dude in a 4 runner tailgating in morning rush hour (no where to go ) so close I couldnt see his headlights. Now on a MINI that is close. He was on his cell phone not paying attention. So I flashed him some brake lights, he threw up his hands all mad and proceeded to get even closer. I pointed at him in the center rearview and held up my fingers counting down 3-2-1 and at each number I gave him a taillight tap. By the time I hit 1, he had been on my ass for around 2 miles and I had had it. So I locked them up as hard as they would watching him the whole time in the rearview.
    His phone flew across the cabin of his 4 runner, both hands hit the steering wheel and smoke erupted from his brakes as he swerved into the grass median.

Now as if a bull that had seen red, he whipped that beast back on the road and proceeded to get even closer than before if it was possible. Again I counted down to him in the rearview, and just as I began to apply brakes and hit "1" he slammed on his brakes, hung way back and pulled off the road at the next stop and calmed down.

In retrospect it was an insanely stupid thing to do strictly from a physics and injury stand point. At the end of the day he learned a lesson, but it coulda turned out all bad for not only us but the innocent people on the road.

Ibeaschmuk
    <3 this story, esp the countdown. So many times have I been in the same situation.

To the OP: I have had my WRX for about months now. I haven't been rev'd on or anything like that yet aside from one time I waved to another WRX and he wanted to race. I was just showin' love.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my friend was being tail gated by some lady in his sti so he reved the engine(hes catless) and shot flames at her car. i guess it scared her cuase she hit the brakes and disapeared

So today i was driving into school around 1:45pm just minding my own business going 40 in the 35 zone on opposumtown, i look in the rearview and notice a cars windshield/roof but no headlights, so i hit the gas real quick up to 45 just to get a little distance and who is but the same guy in the 06 impreza

Not sure if i did something to make him mad or what but he is starting to annoy me alittle. Oh well
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12