Pwned by SVT Contour!!!! (more inside)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Pwned by SVT Contour!!!! (more inside) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am traveling along minding my own business on my way to work this morning, doing my best just to ...

Pwned by SVT Contour!!!! (more inside)

I am traveling along minding my own business on my way to work this morning, doing my best just to stay awake. I had my window cracked for a little bit of airflow when all of the sudden I hear what sounds like american rice coming from behind me. I look in my rear view and what do I see, the worlds ungliest body kit coming up on me. I couldn't really tell what it was till he got directly beside me, and thats when I noticed the biggest wing I have ever seen in my life!!!! Well, he starts revvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiinnnnggggg at me and laughing like he was getting road head, but I just looked at him with a confused look upon my face and ignored it. Mind you this is a three lane highway, I am in the middle lane and he is on my far left. Well, bodaggit keeps right beside me just laughing like a little like a little school girl for like a mile and a half when I look up in my rearview mirror to notice someone else coming up in the far right lane about 500ft back. What was it you ask, nothing but a good ol' state trooper. By this point I start smiling like a little school girl and look over at the chode in the contour and nod in approval. He then procedes to hold up three fingers and I nod again. The countdown began, 1 finger up, 2 fingers up, 3 fingers up and he just freaking stomps it. At which point I look in my rearview to watch the trooper turn on the cherries and blueberries and go haulin by me. As the trooper passed I looked at him, and we made eye contact and HE was smiling like a man who was about to pull over a ricer, probably with a suspended license, and temp tags that more than likely were expired. I apologize for the length of the post, but I am bored and thought I would share my experience.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User RealDealTarheel's Avatar
    That was a very clever ruse.
    2005 Smog Silver STi

Illegally Hard Parked.

Great story.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

That was agreat story..
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Good kill, those are definitely the best kind
    2002 WRX Sedan
    World Rally Blue
    OEM front lip, Cwest skirts and rear lip
    STi rear wing
    JDM Greddy turbo timer

I thought this was going to be another lame story like i was beat by an hhr but this story delivers

Nice! I used to live just north of Delaware in Ashley, those speed traps around there are pretty brutal. the route i took to Columbus down 42 to 270 was awful. I think thats called an assist to the executioner!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

lol
    Boosted K20

Something similar happened to me once. I was running down the highway with cruise set, and I pass a POS 10 year old Nissan or something (I didn't pay too much attention to it). He must have been offended by my passing him, because immediately he sped up and passed me. I thought, "whatever" and kept my cruise set. Well, now he gets in front of me and slows down to the speed he was going when I passed him. I pass him again, and he speeds up again. Now, I'm getting pissed, and I bump my cruise up 4 or 5 MPH and pass him a little faster this time thinking he'll give up and leave me alone. Well, he speeds up and passes me again. This time, however, I get a very weak Ka alert on my V1. I know I've got some time before we get blasted by the cop, so I play with him a little speeding up ever so slightly. I'm counting in my head, and I hit the brakes gradually, because I don't want to alert my new friend to his precarious situation. (He's got no radar detector)

Well, we round a corner with him being good 300 or 400 yards in front of me, and he gets a nice blast of Ka from Mr. State Trooper. I'm smiling so big that I must have looked retarded. I look up in my RVM and the trooper is crossing the median. I don't even have to slow down, because I'm pretty much going the PSL. He passes me hauling ass, and I don't even think the POS Nissan knows what's up yet. He lights the guy up ahead of me, and the guy gets over to the shoulder. I slow down and get in the left lane to avoid the pull over, and I look over at the guy as I drive by. He's not even looking over at me, because I'm sure he's feeling pretty stupid. It was a good day...
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*

Ha...awesome! Nice set up!

Good stuff.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    pwn3d

good stuff

+1
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    +1
    +2
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.