Stg 2 STI vs 20G sti

This is a discussion on Stg 2 STI vs 20G sti within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My first race against someone other than my friends! It made my night. I was in boulder going south to ...

Stg 2 STI vs 20G sti

My first race against someone other than my friends! It made my night. I was in boulder going south to myh house. Sitting at the left only light i see a black sti go past me, loud. i see some decals and figure what the heck its the fun way home. So i catch up an pull alongside. I had seen this car from afar previously at the grocery store. he goosed it a little, but we both were in town so its a bad place to race. Once we were out on the highway, we did a few pulls. First he jumped from about 45ish. He was gone but we shut down quick. the 2nd race was awesome. from about 50to 90. i jumped (we werent honking) and he dropped to my bumper, then i heard it spool up and good bye. holy crap that thing pulled hard. my car isn't slow to 100 and i felt slow. for the first time my felt slow. he was running away it seemed like. so sick. it sounded like a fookin race car too. fun night. and no there werent other cars near us.

He had a 20 G and FMIC.

me: helix catted DP, crawford CBE, k&n AP stg 2 map.
    Last edited by ScstealthVR6; 03-12-2007 at 12:43 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice
    never raced my own kind before...

You should get a gt35r and then race him.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)