02 Wrx

This is a discussion on 02 Wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wondering what my friends WRX can do.... 02 with intake/ turbo back/ bov/ front mount..... any idea what kind ...

02 Wrx

Just wondering what my friends WRX can do.... 02 with intake/ turbo back/ bov/ front mount..... any idea what kind of numbers it will put down and 1/4 mile times? I know that i can get him from a roll but just wondering about from a dig... thanks
    Boosted K20

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Why don't you tell us what kind of car you have and what sort of numbers you have. Then we can go from there.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    He has an RSX motor with a turbo, so possibly in the 300s & 13s? It takes srt-4 frummaroll.

huh

I dont like this section.
    CGM

He has a "Boosted K20"It said that in his Sig.
    Is he tune for these mods?"intake/ turbo back/ bov/ front mount"Only the Turbo back will give him more power.Intake is a waste without a tune,BOV does noting,and the FMIC will just add more lag.He needs a tune to help him.It seems your friend doesn't know what Mods are good for his WRX.

Stg 2 06STI
    02/04 WRX MSPT Tuned - 18g(DEAD)

"Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"-Vizzini

Tell your friend to take off his BOV if he doesn't have a tune.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

it's all in the driver. With him driving probably high 14's. If I was behind the wheel, low 11s
    18g + ppg =

Registered User project_skyline's Avatar
    You would smoke him depending on what boost your running and if your a good driver.

His mods sound pretty worthless if its a stock setup with no tune and Atmospheric dump BOV.

never ran into a prob with a midly tuned WRX from a roll with I/H/E/IMG/Kpro..its an 06 RSX
    Boosted K20

Quote Originally Posted by Spooling2.0 View Post
    never ran into a prob with a midly tuned WRX from a roll with I/H/E/IMG/Kpro..its an 06 RSX
    Ok than why you asking us?
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

I hope you don't think "mildly modified" is a BOV, intake, and front mount... none of those "upgrades" really give any performance increase, (unless you have other uprgades, but then it isn't so mild anymore)...
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Has your friend ever been on a subaru forum and given thought to what might actually work? Is he a reader?

This seems like the school of Gran Tourismo 4 inspired upgrading.
    02redwagone on Nasioc

I think he just throws his money around and does not really have any idea on what he is doing.. how much difference is between the 02 and the 06's i have not come across a brand new one yet
    Boosted K20

I think he just throws his money around and does not really have any idea on what he is doing.. how much difference is between the 02 and the 06's i have not come across a brand new one yet
    Another half litre engine and other stuff I dont recall. Someone with an 06 will likely chime in.
    02redwagone on Nasioc