My 03 Celica vs STI
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 03 Celica vs STI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving (right now, before writing this) on 495 direction to Baltimore to go to Silver Spring (Maryland) when ...

Banned

Talking My 03 Celica vs STI

I was driving (right now, before writing this) on 495 direction to Baltimore to go to Silver Spring (Maryland) when I passed a asian guy in a blue WRX STI slowly (it was medium traffic)

Then, the Subaru changed lines to the right and passed me back. Neither of us were racing at this time so I didn't care. But then, my wife (who likes to see me race sometimes) tells me: "Look look, the Subaru is passing you, haha!".

I didn't pay much attention since we both were driving slow and there is no way I can beat a Subaru........... But what the hell? I put 3rd gear and cut in front of him by using the slow line to get out on Kensington.

I kept driving medium-fast, passing cars left and right when my wife tells me: "He got mad. He is following you!" I guess the race was on!

Well, I kept swinging through traffic until I got to the silver spring exit, and there he was, behind me, about 50 feet away.... so the "race" kept going until I got at my home at downtown silver spring.

I put my emergency lights and waited for him to see if it was the same Subaru that we saw. And yes, it was.

Now the question is: Was he really racing? (If he sees this, he will say no, OF COURSE!)

Anyways, my point here (beside to know the question before) is that it doesn't really matter what you have under the hood, but how you drive out there

Now lets look for Subaru sites to bother them a little since I have nothing better to do now

Atte: Kat.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

So you were weaving in and out of traffic like a jackass, and you call that a race?
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

trust me. he was not racing.
    I want my subie back.

Hey guys, don't worry about it. Let's just let him gloat in his "victory." I mean he's right. It's not all about what's under the hood. It IS how you drive it. So let's see how he drives his Celica through THIS....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 207b.jpg  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGeeWhiz View Post
    One more of these pointless threads and im going to bash my face into the computer screen.
    There's no replacement for displacement. Except for a fat ass turbo!!!

This thread and post is useless.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

None of that Thug Nasty. I have a very valid point here.

....No, not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGeeWhiz View Post
    One more of these pointless threads and im going to bash my face into the computer screen.
    There's no replacement for displacement. Except for a fat ass turbo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63 View Post
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Ike
    I love when cars think I'm racing them and weave in and out of traffic like Jackasses. I rarely race, but if I do it sure as hell doesn't involve traffic. It's not racing at that point, it's called who's the biggest idiot!

It was a ricer race and the ricer won. He is right though, in traffic street racing it doesn't matter what is under the hood, because who ever is the bigger jackass usually wins by putting himself and others in danger.

Good Kill
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

Quote Originally Posted by KAT_Ayanami View Post
    Anyways, my point here (beside to know the question before) is that it doesn't really matter what you have under the hood, but how you drive out there

Yeah the other day I saw a Porsche Carrera GT that was parked and I sped by it at 140 weaving through traffic but I totally beat it. The guy wasn't even in the car come on what kind of driving is that.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

It's most likely that the STi wanted to get home as fast as you and since he saw you paving the way he stayed far enough behind to let the cop pull you over first, while still giving him an excuse to cut in and out of traffic

What in the hell would make you think that since you weaved in and out of traffic and by the time your exit came a STI was still behind you that you won a race
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I give you the mad phat superfly dope dumbass retarded bomb sh!t props yo!
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Banned

I just wanted to know what the Subaru community would think about the topic since you have the reputation of just jumping out of your chairs every time somebody says something bad about your cars.

Thats probably why when I passed the STI the guy started running after me.

Thug Nasty is right about the post being really pointless, but so is every single post about car Vs car. (well, 90%)

Its alright people, just take it easy. I mean, it is not your fault that you chose the STI over the Evo when your parents bought you the car, and then regret it as soon as you learned how to drive stick.

Well, now, you can keep insulting me, I will do like I care

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast