death by a civic
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on death by a civic within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i was pulling out of a gas station and i see a matte grey civic fly by. I'm minding ...

death by a civic

so i was pulling out of a gas station and i see a matte grey civic fly by. I'm minding my own buisness but i can already see he is slowing down and wants to give it a run. He had a giant tac on his dash (shift light and all), and mad stickers on his quarter panel, so i new he was hardcore. There were 2 passengers with him to. We were going up a hill so i figured i would destroy him. I was in 4th going ~45 when we went. He took off liek no other, i told myself he must have been turboed or had serious weight reduction. He put prob at least 6 car lengths on me before shutting down. I looked down at my speedo to see just how fast i was going....oh ****...i was still in 4th going 45

I just wanted to say how much i hate ricers. After i didn't "take the bait" the douche slowed down, whipped in behind me and started hitting his high beams Being in a college town, this happens to me at least a few times a week, and i finally had enough and had to post...good day everyone
    Last edited by KritiKaL; 02-27-2007 at 11:40 AM.
    2003 WRX wagon-COBB stage 2

1970 240z-28,000 mi, unrestored original, mint

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha thats pretty funny. I like the part with the stickers, I knew he was hardcore.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

stickers add mad hp yo
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

So you went from a 45 roll, UPHILL, to 45 mph???

Nice kill?....

it was a joke...i never went and let him make a fool out of himself
    2003 WRX wagon-COBB stage 2

1970 240z-28,000 mi, unrestored original, mint

Ok then.

i always thought it was fun to get someone like that at a light beside you and rev your engine to make them think you want to race then after the light turns they start peeling out take off like a rocket as i take off normal. i did that to some one once in a integra and i watched him go over a hill way in from of me, by the time i caught up he had been pulled over by a cop and was getting a ticket. i had a friend in the car with me and we must have laughed at him for a couple hours.
    2006 Aspen White WRX STI (320whp/390wtq - Molested by Drunkmann Tuning)

and mad stickers on his quarter panel, so i new he was hardcore

what I like to do when smeone wants to race me is first I give them "the look" then I proceed to give them "the nod'' and I let them take off first then I'll make a turn lol.
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Nice post
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

Quote Originally Posted by wrx-auto-x View Post
    i always thought it was fun to get someone like that at a light beside you and rev your engine to make them think you want to race then after the light turns they start peeling out take off like a rocket as i take off normal. i did that to some one once in a integra and i watched him go over a hill way in from of me, by the time i caught up he had been pulled over by a cop and was getting a ticket. i had a friend in the car with me and we must have laughed at him for a couple hours.
    THAT WAS ME! JERK!

jk. But I rev my engine at people that I want to get the attention of. Like a few days ago I reved it at a 06/07 STI and finally got my first wave! I prefer to rev my engine rather then use my horn. It is a bit less disturbing.
    CGM 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX - Sold
    WRB 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Hawk-Eye alliance #100.1

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709 View Post

what I like to do when smeone wants to race me is first I give them "the look" then I proceed to give them "the nod'' and I let them take off first then I'll make a turn lol.
    lmao I love doin that to people
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

I like revin at people 3 lanes over while im in the turn lane
    CGM

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.