WRX Wagon vs e36 M3 vs Audi TT

This is a discussion on WRX Wagon vs e36 M3 vs Audi TT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So today me and some friends went to a empty parking lot to take some pictures and eventually we decided ...

WRX Wagon vs e36 M3 vs Audi TT

So today me and some friends went to a empty parking lot to take some pictures and eventually we decided to race. First I raced my friend's Audi TT. I don't know the specs on it all i know is it has turbo and stock. I launched it around 4k and scraped him by 3-4 cars. Feeling good about the win i decided to race my friend's e36 M3 coupe. I know he has dinan chip, dinan exhaust, uh something about a air box or w.e. haha, cf hood and wing and yea thats all i know. He looked at me and smiled, rolled down his window and said "I'm gonna smoke you " and i said "haha you better win...(*****)" This time i launched at 4.5k and i got a jump on him for the first 20 feet, but slowly he caught up and we were neck and neck. Nearing the end theres only enough for space for one car and since it was obvious he was still behind just by a couple inches he braked and let me pass. i know i didn't beat him by a lot but DAMN it felt good. it was my first 'official' race and i was hella excited to beat an M3(e36 w.e.!)
    So yeah, i just wanted to share my experience with you guys. sorry if it was too long, i'll post some pics and videos soon. wagons 4 lyfe!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What are your mods?

sorry, i totally forgot to include that. I only have up pipe, catted dp, and turboxs rfl axle back.

I tromped a w3 with my stage2, good kill
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

Here's some pics for now. i'll upload the video later

He appears to be ahead, but if you pause at 00:07-00:08 you can clearly tell that I am ahead.

Last edited by PWNX0RZ; 02-18-2007 at 07:06 PM.

Good runs.

Go stage2 and then run the M3 again.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

It's very good to see that the race wasn't on a public road. Although it was IN public, there didn't seem to much danger, like kids, others car, or cops. Nice runs and sweet wag. Now time for some EM so you can pull past him pretty hard.

thanks for the compliments. There was a security guard there but she was nice and said "Just be safe and have fun" and this is very secluded so we knew we were in a pretty controlled area. Once i get EM, i'll be able to beat the m3 for sure.