RS owner, VA Tag "Zany" on here

This is a discussion on RS owner, VA Tag "Zany" on here within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I posted this the other day to the mid-atlantic regional forum on NASIOC but didn't see a response ...

RS owner, VA Tag "Zany" on here

Hey guys, I posted this the other day to the mid-atlantic regional forum on NASIOC but didn't see a response from anyone. Curious if RS owner "Zany" is a member here? Just trying to figure out why he felt the need to rev at me on RT28 South (during a snowstorm) and mention a few things:

1. I used to own a sti (hence my screen name here) and a modded wrx prior to that but haven't been real active on the forums since I sold them.

2. Pay closer attention next time to the "R" on the back of my Volvo S60, the "R" let's you know its not a "soccer mom" volvo

3. Like you, my car has AWD, who's symbol you probably noticed as I pulled away from you at that light very very hard.

I wasn't looking for a race that morning, especially given the conditions, but your unnecessary revving prompted an attitude adjustment. Peace :-)
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Maybe he was just saying hi? And this is clubWRX, not club2.5RS so the odds of him being here are slim.

Also, post this in your REGIONAL forum. not WRX vs World since there isnt even a WRX involved in the story.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4