2002 WRX vs 1998 Integra Type R - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX vs 1998 Integra Type R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx for that price it better, but a sti for cheaper will "smoke" a s2k in everyway ...

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    for that price it better, but a sti for cheaper will "smoke" a s2k in everyway possible
    Agreed.

The S2000 is priced comparably to other convertible sports cars (i.e. 350Z, Z4 Boxster etc). In that grouping it does fairly well for the price-performance. However if someone is just comparing performance cars (not just convertibles) than the S2K is pretty poor value.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    for that price it better, but a sti for cheaper will "smoke" a s2k in everyway possible
    You don't autocross, do you?
    Straight line: STI
    Road Course: driver dependant
    Autox: s2k HANDS DOWN. no question. period. If you don't believe me, check the results from nationals (both cars run in A-stock) for the past, oh, i duno, ever since the STI has been around.
    02 silver WRX sedan----Sold
    03.5 Mazdaspeed Proteg--DS beast

Quote Originally Posted by chris1866 View Post
    You don't autocross, do you?
    Straight line: STI
    Road Course: driver dependant
    Autox: s2k HANDS DOWN. no question. period. If you don't believe me, check the results from nationals (both cars run in A-stock) for the past, oh, i duno, ever since the STI has been around.
    i believe it, auto x is for smaller nimbler cars do better. Miatas destroy cars in auto cross. I rather take a real turn then a turn around a cone tho.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345