2002 WRX vs 1998 Integra Type R - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX vs 1998 Integra Type R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://car-videos.com/performance/view.asp?ID1=5&ID2=3 2002 rsx type s vs 2002 wrx , as you can see wrx is obviously faster 1/4 mile (like ...

http://car-videos.com/performance/view.asp?ID1=5&ID2=3

2002 rsx type s vs 2002 wrx , as you can see wrx is obviously faster 1/4 mile (like i said) but off a roll from 0-100 time its stilla drivers race and top end advantage to type s. also go and compare the type r to rsx type s, pretty much same speed.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    http://car-videos.com/performance/view.asp?ID1=5&ID2=3

2002 rsx type s vs 2002 wrx , as you can see wrx is obviously faster 1/4 mile (like i said) but off a roll from 0-100 time its stilla drivers race and top end advantage to type s. also go and compare the type r to rsx type s, pretty much same speed.
    I love getting you going lol.

0-60 - WRX gets a better launch and a second faster 0-60
    60 + - RSX is 300lbs lighter and 180whp vs 170whp WRX
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    I love getting you going lol.

0-60 - WRX gets a better launch and a second faster 0-60
    60 + - RSX is 300lbs lighter and 180whp vs 170whp WRX
    yeah, i agree with that.

WRX will win every time. Type R is slower than a Type S and the WRX pulls hard on the Type S. They are 15 second cars.
    A Type R is NOT slower than a Type S...Type S runs low 15's where as Type R runs high 14's all day long (with a good driver). i know my Hondas trust me on this one. 1/4 mile the WRX will win if the person knows how to drive...on a roll the Type R will win...in my opinion anyways...basically i already know the answer i just wanted to see what other ppl thought

at the end of the 1/4 mile the wrx speed is usually 91-94 mp/h where as the Type R with a good driver is between 93-96...

http://www.modernracer.com/acurainte...erclassic.html
    http://www.hondahookup.com/charts/honda_speed_chart.php

i can give you more sites that rate the Type R doing high 14's...

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    WRX FTW!!!!! Any WRX should never should be scared or hesitant or reluctant to race any N/A honda/acura, except a NSX or built S2000. I had a fully built all-motor 2.1L integra, and it only ran a 12.4 on slicks. But I'm talking that if you rolled up next to it, you would know that it was a fast car, lumpy idle and it sounded like a full drag car but in a 4cly pitch/tone.(not as deep/rumbly) Race him for pinks. "If you loose this race, you will loses you RIDE!"
    you dont need a built S2000 to take out a wrx...stock S2K's run low 14's where as wrx does mid 14's (with a good driver)

Quote Originally Posted by JDM__WRX View Post
    you dont need a built S2000 to take out a wrx...stock S2K's run low 14's where as wrx does mid 14's (with a good driver)
    you can run high 13's with current s2k's you can also run high 13's with current 06/07 wrx's stock. Older wrx's can do better then mid 14's. Mediocre driver can do mid 14's but a good one can get closer to 14.1-14.3 range, and yes definitely a stock wrx is not hanging with s2k in any shape for form (maybe except a drag race even then its a drivers race)

i have a friend with an s2000 and i loose to him all the time after the launch. and im stage 2 plus some.

its just a comptech supercharged s2000.....

why even bother?

an srt4 will just pass you both and leave you looking something like this

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    http://car-videos.com/performance/view.asp?ID1=67&ID2=3

here and dont say the wrx ran a 14.6 not 14.3 cause the type r is capable of high 14's. Look at the 0-100 time etc etc, very close race off a roll with type r having better top end
    is there any difference between the 2001 and 1998 Type R? And it looks like the type r would not pass the wrx until sometime between the 1/2-1 mile mark, thats one long ass race lol.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

I had an S2000, I sold it to my sister because it's a girls car. They are fast, don't get me wrong. But they are also small, cute, and don't drive well unless it's summer. The s2000 is pretty much maxed out, power wise from the factory. They don't respond well to mods, not as well as our subys. Not many of our subys are stock here, with minor work you can get some good power from your EJ2xx motor, you have seen it you self. You have to turbo/SC the S2k to get any decent gains, even then it's not mind blowing.

The drag race between the stock s2000 and stock WRX will be spilt 50/50 with two same skill drivers. But none of these cars are ment to be drag-racers anyway. The wrx will take down a s2000 on the track, espicsally if there is alot of tight turns. S2k= no tq. WRX= good tq., now if the track is long, open, and has sweeping turns then it will be a different story.

I Support ClubWRX
    Who would win if the ITR had 2 flat tires, and the WRX was down one cylinder?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    Who would win if the ITR had 2 flat tires, and the WRX was down one cylinder?
    the SRT-4!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

I Support ClubWRX
    the SRT-4!
    What about frum a 2 1/2 honk 79mph roll to 149mph with 2 occupants weighing 120lbs each in the ITR, and 1 300lb occupant and a cocker spaniel in the WRX? Of course both have full interiors, 2 coffee cups, a donut spare, and the jacks removed.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    You have to turbo/SC the S2k to get any decent gains, even then it's not mind blowing.

The drag race between the stock s2000 and stock WRX will be spilt 50/50 with two same skill drivers. But none of these cars are ment to be drag-racers anyway. The wrx will take down a s2000 on the track, espicsally if there is alot of tight turns. S2k= no tq. WRX= good tq., now if the track is long, open, and has sweeping turns then it will be a different story.
    Turboed S2ks are mind blowing. They're very fast and very light.

And the WRX will not take an S2k on a track, especially on a course with a lot of tight turns. The S2000 is the autocross king, a place where tight turns is the niche.
    2006 WRX TR

A Type R is NOT slower than a Type S...Type S runs low 15's where as Type R runs high 14's all day long (with a good driver). i know my Hondas trust me on this one. 1/4 mile the WRX will win if the person knows how to drive...on a roll the Type R will win...in my opinion anyways...basically i already know the answer i just wanted to see what other ppl thought

at the end of the 1/4 mile the wrx speed is usually 91-94 mp/h where as the Type R with a good driver is between 93-96...

http://www.modernracer.com/acurainte...erclassic.html
    http://www.hondahookup.com/charts/honda_speed_chart.php

i can give you more sites that rate the Type R doing high 14's...
    look at my sig
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast