GT35.82AR 2006 STi vs the World.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on GT35.82AR 2006 STi vs the World. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well guys the last 2 weekends i'll be having so much fun with my with my 397awhp 376tq 2006 STi ...

GT35.82AR 2006 STi vs the World.

well guys the last 2 weekends i'll be having so much fun with my with my 397awhp 376tq 2006 STi (stock block)well for now! and i raced a couple of cars well fast cars!! just let me tell you that going rotared turbo is the way to go if you want a highway monster , wins and losses but proud of it!

vs TT350z 2nd gear @40mph i beat him by 2 cars all the way to 140mph
    vs 370awhp Evo 8 full boltsOn 2nd gear @40mph i just killed him about 7cars
    vs C6 Corvette (bone stock"manual") damn that race was good 2nd gear roll @65mph i was almost at redline but i pull on him hard!!bout 4 car, by the end of 4th and keep pullin on 5th but we were @160(scary as f.ck)
    vs Mustang Mach 1(250 nitrous shot) 2nd gear roll @40mph i gott'em on 2nd but them he pull on me about 2 cars on third same thing @4th fast as hell i wish i could spray!! its just scary as hell.but so far everything seems to be good my car is running like a champ but thats it for now , im not racing not more i could blow my pistons rings (weakness) but going rotared it was the way to go!! to hang out with the Big Boyz top end its just insane!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 305wrxPIMP View Post
    well guys the last 2 weekends i'll be having so much fun with my with my 397awhp 376tq 2006 STi (stock block)well for now! and i raced a couple of cars well fast cars!! just let me tell you that going rotared turbo is the way to go if you want a highway monster , wins and losses but proud of it!

vs TT350z 2nd gear @40mph i beat him by 2 cars all the way to 140mph
    vs 370awhp Evo 8 full boltsOn 2nd gear @40mph i just killed him about 7cars
    vs C6 Corvette (bone stock"manual") damn that race was good 2nd gear roll @65mph i was almost at redline but i pull on him hard!!bout 4 car, by the end of 4th and keep pullin on 5th but we were @160(scary as f.ck)
    vs Mustang Mach 1(250 nitrous shot) 2nd gear roll @40mph i gott'em on 2nd but them he pull on me about 2 cars on third same thing @4th fast as hell i wish i could spray!! its just scary as hell.but so far everything seems to be good my car is running like a champ but thats it for now , im not racing not more i could blow my pistons rings (weakness) but going rotared it was the way to go!! to hang out with the Big Boyz top end its just insane!!
    Congrats! I would love to have a Gt rotated setup. Too bad im still shopping for rides. 02 bugeye owner looking for better platform/tranny...evo? sti? who knows lol i cant decide. know alot about both

I think I've had a stroke..... I can't see punctuation anymore....

And, I must be getting more and more dsylexic as words appear to be losing letters and rearranging themselves right before my very eyes.

Sorry, I get enough very poorly written work that comes across my desk and I'm a little tired of having to decipher what I read. I realize this is a Web forum, but, a little punctuation would help.
    <---Is that not the ugliest critter?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #43

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goBoating View Post

And, I must be getting more and more dsylexic as words appear to be losing letters and rearranging themselves right before my very eyes.

Sorry, I get enough very poorly written work that comes across my desk and I'm a little tired of having to decipher what I read. I realize this is a Web forum, but, a little punctuation would help.
    Not too bad, I've seen alot worse.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

contributed nothing to the thread.get real dude its a forum!
    silly peguin. pointless wings are for ricers!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy silver View Post
    heard there is an ecu out thats like the hondata but for subbys.

go get alky and let the fun begins!!! 35R love race gas or alky....
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

Wow! Congrats on almost 400whp!
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

good runs. get a built motor so you can open that turbo up. it lives its life above 25psi.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I didn't have a single problem reading it, maybe you should go to a dr and get your eyes checked or just stop acting like a baby, i hate when people complain about how somebody writes something. If you don't like it, don't read it.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

let me clarify all of this...first of all none of these races happened, he's made a thread previous to this one claiming his 282whp 06STI was whooping on a bunch of cars and quite frankly everyone called him out, telling him to take his dreams somewhere else, and so to save him the embarassement i will apologize for him...he is sorry for lying again to all of us for he drives a 82' Honda...i mean hell in his corvette kill story he was "pullin on him in fourth, and then in fifth but it was scary @160"...i'm speechless literally...i didn't know 5th gear in your 06 STI will take you all the way to 160 serious props ...Twin Turbo'd Z's put down 400+ and are RWD but u still managed to beat that car with more HP and RWD by 2 car lenghts to 140 ...o and on to your high powerd stock turbo evo vs. your STI on 35R..well then all i have to say is click that link because pump gas on 35Rs is literally pisstane...here see for yourself (because 397 whp on a 35R is nothing and if thats on pump your gonna be lagging so bad a straight aspirated civic will pull on you to a certain extent, and thats any car not just STI's on 35R's but Evo's too)..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw2GcwuDkqs...but for now take care buddy say what you want i call B.S on anything you tell me from this point on...

cheers
    Last edited by sliqdaddy91; 02-09-2007 at 02:15 PM.
    Graphite Grey Evo 9

-1600 dollars in Mods...

equals 11.86....and only getting lower....

EVO8 with bolt ons arent going to get anywhere near 370

sounds like youre having fun

me? actually the guy in the vid posted above has one of the highest pump Evo 8's in the country...and i'm enjoying myself yes hearing "wrxpimp" tell his lies..don't believe me? check the thread in here "stock turbo evo vs. 35R STI" ..and in that post there are other guys from evo m on there that can vouch for that evo's numbers ...
    Graphite Grey Evo 9

-1600 dollars in Mods...

equals 11.86....and only getting lower....

Quote Originally Posted by sliqdaddy91 View Post
    let me clarify all of this...first of all none of these races happened, he's made a thread previous to this one claiming his 282whp 06STI was whooping on a bunch of cars and quite frankly everyone called him out, telling him to take his dreams somewhere else, and so to save him the embarassement i will apologize for him...he is sorry for lying again to all of us for he drives a 82' Honda...i mean hell in his corvette kill story he was "pullin on him in fourth, and then in fifth but it was scary @160"...i'm speechless literally...i didn't know 5th gear in your 06 STI will take you all the way to 160 serious props ...Twin Turbo'd Z's put down 400+ and are RWD but u still managed to beat that car with more HP and RWD by 2 car lenghts to 140 ...o and on to your high powerd stock turbo evo vs. your STI on 35R..well then all i have to say is click that link because pump gas on 35Rs is literally pisstane...here see for yourself (because 397 whp on a 35R is nothing and if thats on pump your gonna be lagging so bad a straight aspirated civic will pull on you to a certain extent, and thats any car not just STI's on 35R's but Evo's too)..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw2GcwuDkqs...but for now take care buddy say what you want i call B.S on anything you tell me from this point on...

cheers
    Nice video! Those cars are really nice.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Registered User project_skyline's Avatar
    God i read those and thought to myself... "right..."

lol

HBPUNK,

I think I need to stir the pot some. I personally have seen the dyno sheet of a stock turbo evo8 with bolt on plus cams and ajustable cam gears put down 389awhp.
    on a wrx high

mods: borla cat back,quantum racing intercooler spray kit and splitter,k&n filter,removed intake silencer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast