GT35.82AR 2006 STi vs the World. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on GT35.82AR 2006 STi vs the World. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i would love to get Alky and race gas but this is my daily driving , what im going to ...

The King Of the SOuth

i would love to get Alky and race gas but this is my daily driving , what im going to do first is build the motor before adding more and more power and then i would have the guts for making more power.my goals are just like 450awhp on pump gas(93oct).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

then ditch the 35r the turbo is to big for those goal. a 50trim a big 20g would do just fine a 82ar 35r is made for 600+
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

The King Of the SOuth

i know what you saying but to tell you the truth maybe i'll be going that way later on, but for now 450awhp on pump gas would be good for me!

Quote Originally Posted by sliqdaddy91 View Post
    let me clarify all of this...first of all none of these races happened, he's made a thread previous to this one claiming his 282whp 06STI was whooping on a bunch of cars and quite frankly everyone called him out, ...but for now take care buddy say what you want i call B.S on anything you tell me from this point on...

cheers
    +282

wrx pimp you are on some good s***, pass me some dude
    Vag-eye Militia #1
    Military Militia #3

Quote Originally Posted by sliqdaddy91 View Post
    let me clarify all of this...first of all none of these races happened, he's made a thread previous to this one claiming his 282whp 06STI was whooping on a bunch of cars and quite frankly everyone called him out, telling him to take his dreams somewhere else, and so to save him the embarassement i will apologize for him...he is sorry for lying again to all of us for he drives a 82' Honda...i mean hell in his corvette kill story he was "pullin on him in fourth, and then in fifth but it was scary @160"...i'm speechless literally...i didn't know 5th gear in your 06 STI will take you all the way to 160 serious props ...Twin Turbo'd Z's put down 400+ and are RWD but u still managed to beat that car with more HP and RWD by 2 car lenghts to 140 ...o and on to your high powerd stock turbo evo vs. your STI on 35R..well then all i have to say is click that link because pump gas on 35Rs is literally pisstane...here see for yourself (because 397 whp on a 35R is nothing and if thats on pump your gonna be lagging so bad a straight aspirated civic will pull on you to a certain extent, and thats any car not just STI's on 35R's but Evo's too)..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw2GcwuDkqs...but for now take care buddy say what you want i call B.S on anything you tell me from this point on...

cheers
    I know I have been gone for a week and a half, but I was wondering when he got all of this extra HP since his 282 awhp days just a few weeks ago. I guess when you are the King, you can make any numbers you want.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.