wrx vs. 93 bmw 318i
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx vs. 93 bmw 318i within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i just got my 03 wrx about a week ago and i work with this guy who thinks his ...

wrx vs. 93 bmw 318i

so i just got my 03 wrx about a week ago and i work with this guy who thinks his car is the best... its a 1993 bmw 318i with a homemade warm air intake and spray painted tail lights. with lots of rust!!!. so when i pulled in with my wrx at 8 in the morning when he saw it he started talking trash about it and sayin his bimmer will wreck it in a race and it always wins races against everything.... so about..well almost a week of him talking trash, telling me to race him i finally gave in... we went to an abandoned road that i know of and we lined up. honk three times... go.. i started easy because i know about awd cars and wrx trannies so i launched smoothly at about 2500rpm. and i was surisingly already ahead of him big suprise. so after he stops burning his rubber i let him catch up a little and when he thinks hes winning... i floor it and hes done... no effort at all really... by the time i hit our finish line i actually stopped fully and he was just coming up beside me. ahh i love my rex hopefully that will shut him up!!!
    03 wrx spec r1 #66

mods: perrin turbo inlet hose, silencer delete, dvd player.

mod wishlist: AP stage 2, short shifter, bbs wheels, jdm headlights, gfb 50/50 BOV, electric cut out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

is he angry? will be awkward to work with him now lol

Wow what a shocker. I like BMW's alot but the 318 sucked when it came out so 14 years later I'm not suprised.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

lol I wonder what he was expecting with only 140hp

I Support ClubWRX
    318s are hilariously slow. You could have beat him if you launched in third.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

What an idiot, how can he talk with a pos bmw
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

Must be one of those 318i's with the M3 lookalike kit...I get a kick out of those!

318s suck... i liek Bmw's but the 318 is a waste of sheet metal
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

lol ya he was kind of ignoring me first thing this morning for a while... but im with you guys... the 318 is a waste.... especially his... and he thinks it is god~
    03 wrx spec r1 #66

mods: perrin turbo inlet hose, silencer delete, dvd player.

mod wishlist: AP stage 2, short shifter, bbs wheels, jdm headlights, gfb 50/50 BOV, electric cut out.

If that wouldn`t shut him up, a fist to his throat definetly will. Tried and tru

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.