My 02 WRX vs 350z last night
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My 02 WRX vs 350z last night within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was coming home from work, on the highway, when a nice looking 350z pulls up next to me. I'm ...

My 02 WRX vs 350z last night

I was coming home from work, on the highway, when a nice looking 350z pulls up next to me. I'm in the far right lane, he is in the far left lane. There were 2 other cars infront of us. He pulls out ahead of the two other cars and slows way down to about 45mph. I got up next to him, 3 beeps of the horn and off we went. This was from a 45mph roll. I was pulling on him until about 100mph, then, like that, he was infront of me. I was pretty proud though needless to say this was from a roll and was pulling (never more than a car lenght) all the way up to 100.
    My car:
    Stage 2
    Cobb AP
    TBE

I consider it a win for the wrx =)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like a good kill...I hear there are some crazy amounts of nice cars in Minn..

Great run =)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.