chicago members???

This is a discussion on chicago members??? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; anyone interested running there cars vs a slightly moddified m5, just got some goodies done and since i just bought ...

chicago members???

anyone interested running there cars vs a slightly moddified m5, just got some goodies done and since i just bought a wrx i was just wondering if any of you guys or gals would like to make a stand and take on a bmw guy
    01 lemans blue e39m5
    tubi rumore exhaust
    dinan ssk
    dinan s1 package
    active autowork grill
    19" HRE 540R series rims

06 Stock STI for now....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Moving to WRX vs. the World.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I only race for slips.

J/K I live in Wa.
    Lets see some pics of said M5.

At the track or street?
    Street racing is for *******s.
    Hawk-Eye #009
    Dont let the SN fool you, my car is black.

Are you another one of the holier than thou types that drives around in a 300whp car who pretends that they don't get on the throttle? I've been around the block enough and seen enough of those types at NASIOC that crawl over around and up peoples asses for admitting online that they drive like jackasses while doing the exact same thing themselves.

I personally built up my car to endanger children in school zones.

to the OP I'm sure we'll cross paths once it warms up and my cars out & about.

I'm in chicago and I would go for fun when the weather doesn't suck balls, it is supposed to snow again sun. I go up to Polaski in summer in you want to run there, I also will be a 66 and great lakes alot too. Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

I pulled at a 76 gas station and talked to an older gentlemen driving an M5 pumping gas. We talked for a bit and I've learned that when you buy one of those, they send you to schooling to learn how to drive the car as a complimentary. That is a nice addition when buying that beast!
    Last edited by Me&05WRX; 01-25-2007 at 11:41 PM.
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

My friends dad bought an M3 brand new a year or two back...had to custom order it and everything. Since he put down a 10g down payment, BMW flew him out to a test track (I think in Virginia somewhere) when it was built to test it and drive it before he paid the rest...pretty sweet deal.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Brian, was that directed at me?
    My car is stock, and yes I do get on the gas once in a while but that is different than full out street racing an M5.
    Whatever, im not making a big deal...but whatever racing done should be at the track. Thats the way I prefer it.
    Hawk-Eye #009
    Dont let the SN fool you, my car is black.

Brian, you should run him for slips.

An M5 would look pretty nice in that new garage of yours.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Red06wrx View Post
    Brian, was that directed at me?
    My car is stock, and yes I do get on the gas once in a while but that is different than full out street racing an M5.
    Whatever, im not making a big deal...but whatever racing done should be at the track. Thats the way I prefer it.
    It was. I guess it all depends on how you get on the gas if you're safe about it then fine, if you're a dumbass about it then it's not fine. The same goes for street racing. Weaving in and out of rush hour traffic is not streetracing. It can be done safely chances are the accidents you hear about 'street racing' are more often than not dumbasses weaving in and out of traffic. That's not streetracing that's stupid.